Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
It's been a cool story these first few weeks, but that reality check about to hit starting Saturday.
Oh its about to be real this saturday
full

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
This shyt starting to get out of hand :heh:

Yeah, dudes talking crazy. People talking about Shadeur can play in the NFL right now :gucci:. I really don’t know if people are being facetious or they don’t realize how drastic the leap is from college to the NFL for a QB. I heard someone say before it’s like going from earth to the moon.

I’ll put it like this Mariota and Jameis did basically whatever they wanted to in college. Especially Jameis in 2013, and those guys are back-up, journeymen QB’s now. The NFL is a whole other level.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
everyone knows QBs from USC translates to Usually Safe Checkdowns.....

Caleb looks nicer cause he has way better talent around him but Shedeur gonna translate better on the next level

Caleb was ballin in Oklahoma too. His game is gonna translate anywhere he goes, you literally can't teach some of the shyt he pulls off.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to make a Shaduer thread until I found this lol

I mean I LOVE what Prime is doing and super impressed with his boys, but I just watched First Take and Undisputed talking about he the best QB in the country and a top 10 pick, and I’m truly wondering - if his name was Joe Blow and he did what he did agaisnt those 3 lame ass teams w/o playing a Oregon or USC yet or any type of real success, would he be called a Top 10 off those performances???

This shyt is def getting out of hand.

Someone at the top of this thread said “Caleb Williams is better but I prefer Sanders” :dahell:

So for no reason you would take the worse QB???

Wtf

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If Caleb was on Colorado and played Oregon he gets a few throws downfield, makes a few guys miss on defense to avoid being sacked.

Throws into the teeth of the defense.

Shedeur needs to work on his foot work, hope Prime improves his Oline and stays another year to get better.

RIght now the book on Shedeur is he scrambles into sacks, doesnt anticipate enough and if you get him off his spot he can get lost.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Aint about who is better, it’s about who gets drafted to the better situation
Yep look at justin fields he’s in the shytty situation Ryan poles decided to hire a defensive coach and hire a offensive coordinator who never called plays or developed a quarterback now justin looks awful