Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sanders will ball at the next level
Real question, what are you seeing that makes you feel this way?

Not even trying to disrespect your opinion, I just really want to know what are some posters seeing that makes them say this, and when they watch, say Penix Jr, do they feel like Sandsrs is better than QBs like him?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:russ:....I'm half black and mexican....that alcoholic drugged out cac been getting shytted on for years by me and likes to bring up my mexican side ...years ago he use to DM me trying to guess what player I was for USC....:dead:....ask him about his millionaire stats and his yacht.....:mjlol:...

A Mexican playing football :mjlol:

Lol why would I want you banned I enjoy taking shyts on you.. compadre

I'm drinking a horchata!

:russ:....jaundice is a bytch.....I'm not a Seahawks fan....:dead:....

So dal/lv/sf,?
all the Mexican teams
:deadrose: This shyt too much …muthafukkin Coli fukkery

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
When blanently lying goes wrong. 2 does a lot better than this with way worse around him playing against better teams.

Sanders is simply a lot better. Caleb has the million dollar rare talent but none or that means anything if he's all bells and whistles.

Sanders is exactly good play by play. He's does it under duress. With a lot less talent around him. He's just a much better pocket passer. He's a 2nd coach on the field. He's just a much better QB for what many teams do at the next level. No question is 13 more gifted. That's a given compared to anyone for him. 2 is just a much better QB. Does it much better play by play over 13. It's been clear every time you watch each player play. Anyone saying otherwise simply doesn't pay attention.
U on cocaine n1gga. Who has Colorado played thats on par with ND defense? Oregon stmoped him out

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Wait till you meet washington and oregon… about witness a breakdown of unfortunate beauty… :ohlawd:

yours might. have 1 more then out the top 25
Yeah those 2 will be tough...but wait till you meet UCLA, Oregon St, Arizona, WA St & Utah....all potential L's for the rest of the season....:lolbron:...

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yeah those 2 will be tough...but wait till you meet UCLA, Oregon St, Arizona, WA St & Utah....all potential L's for the rest of the season....:lolbron:...

See you at the Guaranteed Rate Bowl…

utah, ucla, washington and oregon - chainsmoker tour all L’s yall getting smoked each game.

California- last w

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Caleb was a mess last night, everything caught up to him at once. Needs to get back focusing on his footwork, better stop with the Mahomes on my tippy toe throws. Hopefully Kliff can stop fukking IG hoes for a couple weeks and actually coach for a bit