Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
One thing about Caleb, he holds that ball trying to be Superman. It seems like the ball never comes out on time. And he rarely throws a guy open. Still going 1.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Despite what's happening I think Caleb clears everyone badly. Watching them through the season, this is the stance I'm taking pre-draft and NFL career.

If your teams needs a QB right now and you're winning, you're goofing up imo. I think dude can change a franchise's fortune in a single season. That good.

Last edited:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This thread is a competition between who will be the more overrated QB in the league when they are drafted

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Caleb has elite athleticism, arm strength and accuracy, and has incredible mobility. He's just on another tier of prospect. He does have his fair share of issues but they are things you can work out. He fumbles too much and holds onto the ball too long cause he thinks he can make a play in any situation and that shyt will not fly in the NFL with better athletes all across NFL defenses. But stuff like that can be coached up. You can't coach up the measurables and creativity Caleb has. That is God given

It just means he gives a fukk :dahell:

Its sickening how yall be in a rush to hate on these young nikkas.
It's a really bad look
Everyone got on Carr for crying at that press conference last year let's not change up now