Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Caleb played like shyt today, but he played better defenses last year with Utah and ND :mjlol:
The issue ain't the defenses he's playing against. It's when you muddy up the pocket and keep him in that bytch. That's where he struggles.

I keep telling you this. I keep showing you the grades but but PFF. But but random hate. At some point, y’all gonna start having to realize people got eyes. We see everything going on.

Coming into today, 13 grade under pressure is 37.5 overall grade and 32.1 passing grade with a 15.1 fumble grade and a 60.8 running grade. When the pocket is clean, his grades are up with the best in football. He's basically superman in a clean pocket. But when you muddy shyt up, he doesn't see well. Can't go through progressions. Makes wild throws and bad decisions. He's basically horrible. Teams last year knew he wasn't good under pressure but would let him scramble and that's where he fukks you up with his off platform shyt.

In the CU game, I saw something I didn't see all of the previous 2 years for 13. They basically was like, keep him in the pocket and force him to make decisions within with overload blitzes and if he scrambles, don't sell out to the run, focus on coverage. Bro started to struggle and this was against CUs weakling defense. Teams are finally realizing how to play against Williams. I really think his height or lack thereof is a bigger deal than people are making it. We saw this with Bryce Young and he's a way more polished QB in and out of the pocket than 13 and a lack of size espeically height is killing him at the next level.

13 is a legit talent but he got flaws like all of these guys do. They are college QBs. All still need a lot to be great at the next level if they are capable

Football is hard. People see flaws and they attack. That's the name of the game.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
It’s always the fukking “others” :mjlol:

@West Coast Avenger this true …. holmes? you a brehitto? :lolbron:
:russ:....I'm half black and mexican....that alcoholic drugged out cac been getting shytted on for years by me and likes to bring up my mexican side ...years ago he use to DM me trying to guess what player I was for USC....:dead:....ask him about his millionaire stats and his yacht.....:mjlol:...

I live on a canoe on a mountain

With a tent attached to the water .

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Lol why would I want you banned I enjoy taking shyts on you.. compadre

I'm drinking a horchata!
:dead:...... remember when you thought the ban was gonna happen??..... :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: .....
Screenshot-20231015-083051.jpg

....what alcohol you put in your horchata??....:jbhmm:....