Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Caleb has outplayed both Sheduer and Penix this year :yeshrug:
Caleb has elite athleticism, arm strength and accuracy, and has incredible mobility. He's just on another tier of prospect. He does have his fair share of issues but they are things you can work out. He fumbles too much and holds onto the ball too long cause he thinks he can make a play in any situation and that shyt will not fly in the NFL with better athletes all across NFL defenses. But stuff like that can be coached up. You can't coach up the measurables and creativity Caleb has. That is God given

It's a really bad look
Everyone got on Carr for crying at that press conference last year let's not change up now
Against good teams? NO!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Caleb has elite athleticism, arm strength and accuracy, and has incredible mobility. He's just on another tier of prospect. He does have his fair share of issues but they are things you can work out. He fumbles too much and holds onto the ball too long cause he thinks he can make a play in any situation and that shyt will not fly in the NFL with better athletes all across NFL defenses. But stuff like that can be coached up. You can't coach up the measurables and creativity Caleb has. That is God given

It's a really bad look
Everyone got on Carr for crying at that press conference last year let's not change up now

This is worst in my opinion. Crying at a press conference after youve had time to marinate on many frustrations. Versus finding your mommy anf sobbing in her arms? Gotta question his mental toughness,its not even a championship game:mjlol:.

And yes crying is okay,before im called toxically masculine. But it depends on the scenario in sports.

vino

Superstar
Daps
See you at the Guaranteed Rate Bowl…

utah, ucla, washington and oregon - chainsmoker tour all L’s yall getting smoked each game.

California- last w

Damn….I wish I was a gambler and put money down on all these early.

Only thing I got wrong was the bowl. Although they should be in that one.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
CU transfer last year said the new regime pushed him out witout givin him a chance and it had him heartbroken

Shedeur says he ain’t remember him so bruh prolly ass

Then there's probably a lot of people he didn't remember because as a whole, Colorado was basura defensively.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Why is this even a thread :picard:

Cats really need to know how scouts grade prospects. They don’t adjust for the draft class. The standard is the standard. So just bc it’s a down year for QBs and Shaduer is#1, doesn’t mean he’s an equal prospect.

Shadeuer has a HUGE red flag and it’s that he takes a lot of sacks. That’s a death knell for NFL QBs. He’s learning bad habits to take a ton of time to throw, and growing a lil flinch bc he’s getting hit so much

Also peep his yards per attempt. 7.5ypa.

Caleb- 9.4. Penix- 8.8. McCarthy- 9.0. Maye- 8.5.

It implies his numbers are inflated and a bit misleading. QBR was 67th in the nation. He’s not that guy