Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daniel Jones was a 6th pick
Zach Wilson was a 2nd pick

NFL Scouts….

Do with that what you will

Both better athletes :lolbron:
lying-coming.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
And Josh Allen was horrible in college aganist awful competition what point are you trying to make here?
And Zach only still in the league cause he’s the second pick and Aaron blew his Achilles. And Josh ain’t have two f’n rotator cuff surgeries before leaving college. Terrible comparison.

Daps
And Zach only still in the league cause he’s the second pick and Aaron blew his Achilles. And Josh ain’t have two f’n rotator cuff surgeries before leaving college. Terrible comparison.
You made a generalized statement that I found to be pointless so I just responded in mind :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I haven’t given my opinion at all, outside of “I don’t think Sanders is as good as media claims”

I gave the opinion of an actual NFL coach friend of mine that I was speaking with this am before he was getting ready for thier game against an in-conference rival.

I don’t give a shyt about college football in a whole, but if you think PFF and all those sites supersede what actual coaches etc think, then hey - I don’t give a shyt lol

Just something fun to talk about anonymously online but if you really want to know some shyt, I can ask the actual people involved and get you some feedback instead of the same fake fan shyt you see online allday. If you want to get mad at that then hey, do ya thing, doesn’t make me mad brother lol
Bro, I don't know that nikka. So fukk his opinion.

The bottom line is, you can't say something opinion is trash that grades every snap and then say your opinion is gold, and you don't.

You feel me?

Williams is special. A nikka who is elite at being a balanced QB, as well as a mobile QB, is hard to find. The closest we have to that is prime Russell Wilson. That said, Russ had to develop into that as a pro. He went to a great situation with Pete Carroll. Is my nikka Caleb gonna go to a good situation. Probably not.

Chicago got #1 and #2 pick. They have the worst QB situation known to man. Soldier Field is hell on QBs then you got shyt OC who don't know how to handle creative QBs. You got poor pass pro and the defense still ain't any good. Chicago is ass and they need a dome like a mfer.

Last edited:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Kliff Kingsbury, B.J. Symons, Graham Harrell, Patrick Mahomes. There is always an exception to the rule. Prior to the dominance of Mahomes, all Texas Tech QBs were considered frauds who were products of a system which made every QB look good. He changed that.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kliff Kingsbury, B.J. Symons, Graham Harrell, Patrick Mahomes. There is always an exception to the rule. Prior to the dominance of Mahomes, all Texas Tech QBs were considered frauds who were products of a system which made every QB look good. He changed that.
Yes, every once in awhile, there are exceptions to the rule of "frauds" (who aren't really frauds, I mean their job is to win college football games and execute the system, not run Green Bay Packers offense)

But in the system I named, RG3 was the only one ever to have minimal NFL success. And he had freakish arm talent and was an Olympic-level track athlete.

And Patrick Mahomes could have be one of the top 3 arm-talents to ever play football, already at this stage in his career.

Are you suggesting Sanders is in that realm?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, I don't know that nikka. So fukk his opinion.

The bottom line is, you can't say something opinion is trash that grades every snap and then say your opinion is gold, and you don't.

You feel me?

Williams is special. A nikka who is elite at being a balanced QB, as well as a mobile QB, is hard to find. The closest we have to that is prime Russell Wilson. That said, Russ had to develop into that as a pro. He went to a great situation with Pete Carroll. Is my nikka Caleb gonna go to a good situation. Probably not.

Chicago got #1 and #2 pick. They have the worst QB situation known to man. Soldier Field is hell on QBs then you got shyt OC who don't know how to handle creative QBs. You got poor pass pro and the defense still ain't any good. Chicago is ass and they need a dome like a mfer.
Eh

I kinda can say it, so I will.

PFF grades are trash compared to the actual grading system and football knowledge within inside organizations who are paid hundreds of thousands to millions to coach and grade players.

Sure, PFF workers know more than you, but if any one of those guys could get coaching jobs, they would LOL.

Yes, they have more knowledge than 99.9% of the internet, because most people don't know wtf they are looking at and only have live tv and Youtube highlights as a reference.

A major flaw in PFF system (well, not really a flaw, they are great at compiling data) is that when ranking and evaluating a player, you also have to know what that particular players assignments are on any given play.

When you go into NFL position meeting rooms during the season, you can sometimes see the weekly evals and charting on the board, and reviews based on last game. I know this because I've been in there myself.

I've done conference zooms with PFF because they are a fukking media company, and they are built for the consumer and made to sell draft kits and eval subscriptions to superfans, and are known to be a bit bias since they are a for-profit company on the outside of a team who is made to make $$ off of fans.

Im not claiming their a scam or anything, but if you met these dudes in real life you would be a moron to listen to one of those guys over an actual NFL coach, even a coach YOU don't think it is that good - thats like listening to Skip Bayless over Adam Gase just because you don't like what Gase did in Miami lol.

Again, have your own opinion, cool. I think Williams is pretty freaking nice, I can't wait to see him in the NFL. I think he can succeed in Chicago, bad franchises look bad when they have bad QB play and a few poor seasons under their belt (along with bad management), but a really special QB can change that pretty fast - and the kid maybe special.

And my whole diatribe was the Sanders is no where near that level of QB that we should be mentioning his name with Caleb

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Eh

I kinda can say it, so I will.

PFF grades are trash compared to the actual grading system and football knowledge within inside organizations who are paid hundreds of thousands to millions to coach and grade players.

Sure, PFF workers know more than you, but if any one of those guys could get coaching jobs, they would LOL.

Yes, they have more knowledge than 99.9% of the internet, because most people don't know wtf they are looking at and only have live tv and Youtube highlights as a reference.

A major flaw in PFF system (well, not really a flaw, they are great at compiling data) is that when ranking and evaluating a player, you also have to know what that particular players assignments are on any given play.

When you go into NFL position meeting rooms during the season, you can sometimes see the weekly evals and charting on the board, and reviews based on last game. I know this because I've been in there myself.

I've done conference zooms with PFF because they are a fukking media company, and they are built for the consumer and made to sell draft kits and eval subscriptions to superfans, and are known to be a bit bias since they are a for-profit company on the outside of a team who is made to make $$ off of fans.

Im not claiming their a scam or anything, but if you met these dudes in real life you would be a moron to listen to one of those guys over an actual NFL coach, even a coach YOU don't think it is that good - thats like listening to Skip Bayless over Adam Gase just because you don't like what Gase did in Miami lol.

Again, have your own opinion, cool. I think Williams is pretty freaking nice, I can't wait to see him in the NFL. I think he can succeed in Chicago, bad franchises look bad when they have bad QB play and a few poor seasons under their belt (along with bad management), but a really special QB can change that pretty fast - and the kid maybe special.

And my whole diatribe was the Sanders is no where near that level of QB that we should be mentioning his name with Caleb
You have used no names who put their word behind it. It just has no credibility. If and only if what you stated happened, I would still just lend an ear. The 🐐 QB is a 6th round pick. Purdy was the last pick in the draft in a weak QB class. These nikkas just nikkas with hits or misses and so much is based on where you land

The NFL is hard. You can't choose your coach in the NFL unless you are a FA.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yes, every once in awhile, there are exceptions to the rule of "frauds" (who aren't really frauds, I mean their job is to win college football games and execute the system, not run Green Bay Packers offense)

But in the system I named, RG3 was the only one ever to have minimal NFL success. And he had freakish arm talent and was an Olympic-level track athlete.

And Patrick Mahomes could have be one of the top 3 arm-talents to ever play football, already at this stage in his career.

Are you suggesting Sanders is in that realm?
Was Shedeur running Sean Lewis offense when he was at JSU?