Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a real scouting report from an actual NFL guy this am. Couldn’t wait to share with Coli. Feel free to pretend I made this up lol.

Basically it was this: Bo Nix, Penix, Williams and a few other guys are way better than Sanders.

Shadaur best shot is to go 2nd round, sit under a mentor for a few years, and he could be a great decision maker QB a la Jalen Hurts etc.

He said this - no QB under Sean Lewis (the O coordinator) has ever done well in the NFL from any program, but they all have thrown for an unreal amount of yards and TDs because that system is basically unstoppable in college and is predicated on 10 vs 11 - he said it’s flood the worst defensive player with 3 guys and hit the open man.

He said the only QB under Seans system to have success post college is RG3 and RG3 was a generational athelte.

He also said that this system is very good for excitement and some wins but notice those teams never win the whole thing. But he’s rooting for Prime because he’s black and doing it big and chose a great staff and his kids are great kids, but if that kid wasn’t named Sanders he would not be spoken of in the same realm as those other guys, and a coach would get fired if he took him in the top 10 to say a team like, the current Cardinals. He also said look at Kyler Murray struggling and imagine someone way less talented then that.

He said all the hype is from media and television internet ppl who don’t really know what teams are thinking but not in actual scouting and conversation.

Now take with that what you want, do your research because I don’t really watch CFB like that but this started with me asking if Shaduer was really that good because I personally did not see it…

vino

Superstar
Daps
Got a real scouting report from an actual NFL guy this am. Couldn’t wait to share with Coli. Feel free to pretend I made this up lol.

Basically it was this: Bo Nix, Penix, Williams and a few other guys are way better than Sanders.

Shadaur best shot is to go 2nd round, sit under a mentor for a few years, and he could be a great decision maker QB a la Jalen Hurts etc.

He said this - no QB under Sean Lewis (the O coordinator) has ever done well in the NFL from any program, but they all have thrown for an unreal amount of yards and TDs because that system is basically unstoppable in college and is predicated on 10 vs 11 - he said it’s flood the worst defensive player with 3 guys and hit the open man.

He said the only QB under Seans system to have success post college is RG3 and RG3 was a generational athelte.

He also said that this system is very good for excitement and some wins but notice those teams never win the whole thing. But he’s rooting for Prime because he’s black and doing it big and chose a great staff and his kids are great kids, but if that kid wasn’t named Sanders he would not be spoken of in the same realm as those other guys, and a coach would get fired if he took him in the top 10 to say a team like, the current Cardinals. He also said look at Kyler Murray struggling and imagine someone way less talented then that.

He said all the hype is from media and television internet ppl who don’t really know what teams are thinking but not in actual scouting and conversation.

Now take with that what you want, do your research because I don’t really watch CFB like that but this started with me asking if Shaduer was really that good because I personally did not see it…

Daniel Jones was a 6th pick
Zach Wilson was a 2nd pick

NFL Scouts….

Do with that what you will

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Bo and Pennix are 2 years older than Shedeur and have at least as many years more experience at P5. shyt Bo got 5 years P5 experience at 2 different schools. Now the P5 experience is partially on the Sanders family as they chose to go to JSU.

The Sean Lewis system part is an interesting tidbit.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Lmao Bo Nix that guy is a fukking idiot
Nix went to a conference with easier defenses with a stacked team big fukking whoop
If anyone actually thinks he's an NFL QB they're out their fukking mind
He's been starting forever and has no standout traits at all

Penix has extremely rare arm talent but you can't just look past the injury history. 2x torn ACL, idk if he'll go round 1

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nix went to a conference with easier defenses with a stacked team big fukking whoop

Penix has extremely rare arm talent but you can't just look past the injury history. 2x torn ACL, idk if he'll go round 1
Facts. PFF grades all of these QBs with every snap. Nix ain't even getting great grades for a NFL prospect. You expect better.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He said better than Sanders as in, Bo Nix in Sean Lewis (or whatever that OCs name is) would do the same if not better.

I don’t know how you miscomprehended that.

He did not say Bo Nix was a top NFL QB, he said Sanders isn’t as good as fans and media say he is and name this QB who succeeded from Sean’s system in the NFL outside of RG3 even though his QBs put up better numbers than Sanders, and he mentioned Baylor and Art Briles a lot - which I didn’t know OC was a coach at Baylor.

I would be curious to do some google research on all of the coaches past QBs and stats and compare, but I don’t feel like it right now. I def will soon

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. PFF grades all of these QBs with every snap. Nix ain't even getting great grades for a NFL prospect. You expect better.
Lol @ PFF

My guy I’m gonna keep it real, these guys aren’t reading using or even helping fukking PFF. PFF and Rivals are damn money grabs from ppl who can’t actually make it in the big leagues

And I know Rivals for a fact is hated by coaches because they are bound to recruiting 5 stars even if that guy isn’t as good as they think, because it’s how coaches are judged.

But the same dude I spoke to this am was the one that told me years ago - who Tf is rating these guys? Local reporters and ppl who don’t know shyt about football, and yea it’s easy to rate a 6’5 WR that runs a 4.2 a 5-star but look at drafts - most guys were not five stars because ppl don’t really know what they are looking at and are not qualified to make these projections. But college coaches have to basically bow down to the ranking system

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol @ PFF

My guy I’m gonna keep it real, these guys aren’t reading using or even helping fukking PFF. PFF and Rivals are damn money grabs from ppl who can’t actually make it in the big leagues

And I know Rivals for a fact is hated by coaches because they are bound to recruiting 5 stars even if that guy isn’t as good as they think, because it’s how coaches are judged.

But the same dude I spoke to this am was the one that told me years ago - who Tf is rating these guys? Local reporters and ppl who don’t know shyt about football, and yea it’s easy to rate a 6’5 WR that runs a 4.2 a 5-star but look at drafts - most guys were not five stars because ppl don’t really know what they are looking at and are not qualified to make these projections. But college coaches have to basically bow down to the ranking system
So you gonna clown PFF but your opinion been terrible. Why will I clown PFF which is an unbiased 3rd party for you or anyone I don't agree with anyway.

I could care less about Rivals. fukk em but PFF actually grades this shyt. Unless you can give opinions I find to be of value, I will take them over you or any guys on here.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you gonna clown PFF but your opinion been terrible. Why will I clown PFF which is an unbiased 3rd party for you or anyone I don't agree with anyway.

I could care less about Rivals. fukk em but PFF actually grades this shyt. Unless you can give opinions I find to be of value, I will take them over you or any guys on here.
I haven’t given my opinion at all, outside of “I don’t think Sanders is as good as media claims”

I gave the opinion of an actual NFL coach friend of mine that I was speaking with this am before he was getting ready for thier game against an in-conference rival.

I don’t give a shyt about college football in a whole, but if you think PFF and all those sites supersede what actual coaches etc think, then hey - I don’t give a shyt lol

Just something fun to talk about anonymously online but if you really want to know some shyt, I can ask the actual people involved and get you some feedback instead of the same fake fan shyt you see online allday. If you want to get mad at that then hey, do ya thing, doesn’t make me mad brother lol

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

PFF being unbiased :mjlol:

Man those dudes be fooling for clicks

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I do not see the differenc between Kylar, Baker and Caleb other than Kylar speed

the backyard ball that They played in college doesn’t work in the nfl. Caleb leaves the pocket for absolutely no reason way too much.

vino

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t given my opinion at all, outside of “I don’t think Sanders is as good as media claims”

I gave the opinion of an actual NFL coach friend of mine that I was speaking with this am before he was getting ready for thier game against an in-conference rival.

I don’t give a shyt about college football in a whole, but if you think PFF and all those sites supersede what actual coaches etc think, then hey - I don’t give a shyt lol

Just something fun to talk about anonymously online but if you really want to know some shyt, I can ask the actual people involved and get you some feedback instead of the same fake fan shyt you see online allday. If you want to get mad at that then hey, do ya thing, doesn’t make me mad brother lol

Again, NFL scouts have been wrong pretty often and especially with QB’s. What your “NFL scout” is saying, if he exist sound like pure bullshyt. Shaduer is a very good QB (at this point). Has made several NFL throws, through very tight pockets. He has often had very little time to make throws. There’s times where he holds the ball too long but that’s fixable. We only have a small sample size at P5.