Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, NFL scouts have been wrong pretty often and especially with QB’s. What your “NFL scout” is saying, if he exist sound like pure bullshyt. Shaduer is a very good QB (at this point). Has made several NFL throws, through very tight pockets. He has often had very little time to make throws. There’s times where he holds the ball too long but that’s fixable. We only have a small sample size at P5.
Hold up hold up hoooolllld up

Let me keep it a buck real quick all jokes aside (then back to jokes)

You don’t know what the fukk you talking about.

I’m talking about a coach on a 3-1 team that almost made it to the chip the past 2 years

Granted you don’t know me, thus the internet and I could be full of shyt, but that bullshyt you just said isn’t no form of scouting or player evaluation in any sense of high level football.

Your eval is “he throws in tight pockets and makes NFL throws” - man if you don’t :russ:

How about this Mr. Football - prove my guy wrong and pull up the numbers of the OCs other starting QBs from Baylor on and tell me if Mr Sanders is tracking or not

These barbershop motherfukkers man. I’m just gonna keep the real shyt to myself lmao I expected some jokes and sass but you just came in here like “nah I know what I know from watching Fox games”

vino

Superstar
Daps
Hold up hold up hoooolllld up

Let me keep it a buck real quick all jokes aside (then back to jokes)

You don’t know what the fukk you talking about.

I’m talking about a coach on a 3-1 team that almost made it to the chip the past 2 years

Granted you don’t know me, thus the internet and I could be full of shyt, but that bullshyt you just said isn’t no form of scouting or player evaluation in any sense of high level football.

Your eval is “he throws in tight pockets and makes NFL throws” - man if you don’t :russ:

How about this Mr. Football - prove my guy wrong and pull up the numbers of the OCs other starting QBs from Baylor on and tell me if Mr Sanders is tracking or not

These barbershop motherfukkers man. I’m just gonna keep the real shyt to myself lmao I expected some jokes and sass but you just came in here like “nah I know what I know from watching Fox games”
You got it my guy, You confirmed everything there. Your long post was def bullshyt.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahhh here’s the connection and why he mentioned Art Briles:

“Lewis’s “Flash Fast” offense stems from the Art Briles Baylor system. This consists of wide perimeter splits from wide receivers, up-tempo style of offense, air raid style concepts, and multiple spread system.”

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got it my guy, You confirmed everything there. Your long post was def bullshyt.
Actually pick the football part apart instead of being emotional and attacking me my guy :sadcam:

I did kinda want to have a football discussion/debate. I can make fun of you and call you names more, but that gets old fast lol so I’ll apologize first. Now talk about the system and Sanders and how that translates to the big leagues in your eyes in a way the other QBs from that system could not

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't tell me Shedeur isn't better than Zach Wilson and Daniel Jones :mjlol:
My guy Zach Wilson threw for 3600+ 33 tugs and 4 ints his last year at Utah

It’s mind boggling to me that ppl watch a NFL QB suck in the NFL and compare it mentally to a CFB QB playing against Colorado State lmao

Like breh - compare how they looked in school, not the ducking Jets vs the Patriots

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s mind boggling to me that ppl watch a NFL QB suck in the NFL and compare it mentally to a CFB QB playing against Colorado State lmao

Like breh - compare how they looked in school, not the ducking Jets vs the Patriots

Zach Wilson played at BYU, NOT UTAH. And I said he would be a bust when he was drafted. Shedeur will be way better than him.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Zach Wilson played at BYU, NOT UTAH. And I said he would be a bust when he was drafted. Shedeur will be way better than him.
Also had shoulder issues coming out of HS. Rotator cuff injury along with other shoulder shyt. Anybody with common sense knew he’d be trash. The footage vs Coastal Carolina alone verified it for me

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Also had shoulder issues coming out of HS. Rotator cuff injury along with other shoulder shyt. Anybody with common sense knew he’d be trash. The footage vs Coastal Carolina alone verified it for me
iirc Costal the only decent team they played that year and they took that L

Daps

Yeah wilson was a monster at byu and is straight ass in the pros

Daps
Not if he keeps holding the fukking ball so long. Gonna get himself killed if he does that shyt in the pros. I remember burrow was doing that shyt when he first started and quickly realized it was a bad idea :heh:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bad, I always think Utah when it comes to Zack because of the Mormon shyt lol

But man you are completely off your rocker otherwise.

You have not with your own two eyes ever in your life seen this kid play QB against even minimum ally decent competition yet you are calling him better than NFL fukking QBs lmao

Like you have no context of him against a decent defense, you already know what system he is playing in which is college Fb QB friendly (yet again no pro QB outside of RG3 first year in NFL has ever had any type of pro success coming from this system, nor is Sanders currently tracking to have the best season of any QB from that system)

Yet your eye test tells you this because he threw some TDs at the end of a game they were getting smoked 42-14 coming off a week they lost by like 40 or something

If this kid was named Shaduer Williams this wouldn’t even be a discussion