Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Kurt has a point, there’s moments where Shaduer has enough time and holds that bytch too long.
I agree..a lot of those sacks are from Shedeur trying to be a hero and holding the ball instead of throwing it away or looking to run ..You saw today his awareness and internal clock was different than it’s been most of the year … getting rid of the ball quickly …running quickly .. and it resulted in only 3 sacks …the one time he tried to play hero ball he tossed the int

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You seen Caleb throw 6 tubs today?

Caleb played well, but this is a defense that gave up 42 points to TCU back when the defense was actually healthy and Hunter/Sanders were in on every snap. 35 to Colorado State, including 370 yards passing and 3 TDs to their QB. 42 to Oregon by the first drive of the second half.

And now they had to try and defend against a stacked offense with their two biggest stars out.

It doesn't really say that much.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I really hope breh is humble enough to return for another season and dont think his "stats" mean he's ready for the pros. These spread offenses are built to put up yards in college.

His Total QBR is 36th in the country (not talking passer rating but overall game score)
He scrambles into too many sacks, takes his first read/check down way too much, doesnt always anticipate, etc etc.

Speaking of Jameis. I think he left college too soon (but probably had too). He took some bad habits to the pros with him and it was hard to shake.

He needs to come back for his SR year and really round out his game and then can elevate. Look at Joe Burrow and Herbert as guys who benefited from another year. Now tbf Herbert got a much better arm and both seem way more athletic than Shedeur

Honestly rather see him not care about his completion % and just throw more big boy NFL throws.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I really hope breh is humble enough to return for another season and dont think his "stats" mean he's ready for the pros. These spread offenses are built to put up yards in college.

His Total QBR is 36th in the country (not talking passer rating but overall game score)
He scrambles into too many sacks, takes his first read/check down way too much, doesnt always anticipate, etc etc.

Speaking of Jameis. I think he left college too soon (but probably had too). He took some bad habits to the pros with him and it was hard to shake.

He needs to come back for his SR year and really round out his game and then can elevate. Look at Joe Burrow and Herbert as guys who benefited from another year. Now tbf Herbert got a much better arm and both seem way more athletic than Shedeur

Honestly rather see him not care about his completion % and just throw more big boy NFL throws.

Far from a Deion apologist here, but

He also scrambled to first downs and tds, given his line play that’s something that can be corrected in the pros, but long as he has the get up out of here alarm he’s going to be ok

Winston left with nothing left but to tank his nfl prospects, he won the hiesman and a nc and a playoff appearance, getting in the league is just as much as getting there when your stock is hot, as it is improving it’s a lot of qbs that may have never got drafted had they come back and had a shyt year or more film to critique, and even more that got hurt by that extra year, at that point it’s up to the new coaches to help make you better, learn what you can do, and accentuate tf out of it

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

They make money in college now so he has no reason to leave yet, he'll be back, but I don't believe in this notion that staying in college will make you a better QB. If the professional coaches that draft you can't prepare you for the professional game, no one can.

There's a lot of factors in the jump from college to pro that I think get ignored in this conversation, the size of the professional football (accurate college QBs aren't always accurate in the pros because of this), the scheme of the team that drafts you, your teammates, job security of your coaches, etc.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
PFF grades

Sanders v. Williams

Sanders had a superior grade to Williams. @Trojan 24, you are an idiot

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
PFF grades

Sanders v. Williams

Sanders had a superior grade to Williams. @Trojan 24, you are an idiot

Let me know what the GMs decide at the end of the year :mjlol:

Sheduer out here stat padding

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Let me know what the GMs decide at the end of the year :mjlol:

Sheduer out here stat padding
No he wasn't. Your team was running the same defense from beginning to end. Same blitzes. Same stunts. Same everything. Uncreative ass defense.

Watch the damn snaps. What Shedeur is doing is harder. That doesn't change the fact that Caleb has tremendous and rare talent but what he's doing isn't all that hard. What Sanders is doing translates to the NFL