She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

44-KRS-One-LOL.gif

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
If you are the type of man thats willing to wait, why not get an actual virgin? Or at least a truly celibate woman, with maximum 1 partner. If a woman has more than 1 partner, dont fall for the celibate game. Develop some self worth op

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.
:mjlol:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

To quote the great Katt Williams
4bRjeH.gif

“I don’t think I would have told that”

:umad:

Last edited: