She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

Fool YOU ARE THE FWB

THE FWB SHE AINT FUKKING

:mjlol:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
sq0924ilvvdy.jpg

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

Call her out on it p*ssy