She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
If you are the type of man thats willing to wait, why not get an actual virgin? Or at least a truly celibate woman, with maximum 1 partner. If a woman has more than 1 partner, dont fall for the celibate game. Develop some self worth op

But Clearly he thought she was truly celibate until she saw "dikk" on her phone

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

Maybe it's just this guy

latest

:troll:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Something similar happened to me but not as bad i guess.

Dropped contact like I never existed

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Women lie though :yeshrug:

A lot of reformed women who got ran through in their teens and 20's try to switch up acting holyer than thou and being overly religious.

Its funny i used to see the same chicks turning up in the club and house parties at church, the next day acting like a saint and being overly religious.

Discernment young seious, discernment. Being the deflower of multiple women im sure you can seperate the behavior and see the signs

But Clearly he thought she was truly celibate until she saw "dikk" on her phone

Well he dismissed the signs.
Why would a celibate woman be out on a date with a man @12 midnight? I know it sounds "old fashioned" and prudish, but :manny:

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Discernment young seious, discernment. Being the deflower of multiple women im sure you can seperate the behavior and see the signs

Well he dismissed the signs.
Why would a celibate woman be out on a date with a man @12 midnight? I know it sounds "old fashioned" and prudish, but :manny:

Sounds like you're victim blaming.