She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I just wanted to note that many women who claim celibacy aren’t lying.
:whoa:

Edit* This probably isn’t applicable to this chick...but everyone else isn’t a liar!!!

Dont listen to this, most women who say their celibate are on a hoe hiatus for a brief period of time or straight up lying.

OP u lost.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

:duck:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If you are the type of man thats willing to wait, why not get an actual virgin? Or at least a truly celibate woman, with maximum 1 partner. If a woman has more than 1 partner, dont fall for the celibate game. Develop some self worth op
Women lie though :yeshrug:

A lot of reformed women who got ran through in their teens and 20's try to switch up acting holyer than thou and being overly religious.

Its funny i used to see the same chicks turning up in the club and house parties at church, the next day acting like a saint and being overly religious.

Last edited:
Daps
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

We got some Law & Order nikkax in here?? Bhahahahagahaha

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It's the 21st century kids. No such thing as a celibate woman. Unless you KNOW her and KNOW she's saving it and KNOW she hasn't been taking dikk trips out of town (I've seen that happen :mjlol:), assume:

#1 She's trying to recycle her p*ssy; this will only happen after a streak if extreme thottery
#2 She's fukking somebody behind your back and playing virgin mary with you
#3 She's just clowning you for money

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
She probably called "dikk" after every date :russ:
Those of us who have been on the other side, seeing women be deceptive towards other people in their lives, know better than to take a lot shyt women say seriously. It sucks but the game is the game. A lot of innocent people get hurt in the process. Ive had girls cry to me after sex, in shame talking about theyre not that type of woman and blah blah blah. They hate that they're being deceptive and blah blah blah, and i confort them, only to smash 20 minutes later, then a couple days later.

I'm coming to the point where i realize I'm a very nonconfrontational and dismissive person. I have np separating my feelings and cutting someone off, if i feel like I'm being played or any sign of disrespect.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those of us who have been on the other side, seeing women be deceptive towards other people in their, know better than to take a lot shyt women say seriously. It sucks but the game is the game. A lot of innocent people get hurt in the process. I'm coming to the point where i realize I'm a very nonconfrontational and dismissive person. I have np separating my feelings and cutting someone off, if i feel like I'm being played.

yeah it's sad...my last girl has been on and off with her guy and asked me the other day if I was still attracted to her. we're still kool, but sometimes she blurrs lines. I stopped by to pick up a book a few months ago and she tried me(and they were together), but I didn't want to go inside the door, asked her to hand me the book.