She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

:gucci:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

If You're Not Smashin' By The 2nd Or 3rd Date...You're Wasting Your Time!!!...:ufdup: