She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Celebate don't mean virgin....just means she holding off. Either way don't play yaself. How long has she been...why is she....why are dudes in her phone named "dikk"....what's her end game with you.. ..are yall just kicking it or is she feeling you.........know who you fukking with breh....

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Op served her needs. dikk served her wants.
I tried to tell nikkas. ITs better to be wanted than needed. Have chicks on dates for food with other dudes texting you like "I need a tune up as soon as I'm done with this lame"

Spotja

Pro
Daps
As I grew older, I realized I don’t have to block .. I can just add descriptions:smile:

Besides... they will just call you from another number if you block them.

I have only blocked one person ever and that’s cause he presented himself as a clean cut “entrepreneur” and we went out on one date —and two weeks later he called me from federal prison — he was dealer and I didn’t even know!

And guess what!? He is STILL calling me — renting phones from Mexicans to tell me he is appealing his case .. leaving messages telling me he is appealing his case and wants to start a family.

So... what does blocking REALLY do sir? :smile:
But he hit, right?:lupe:

:dame:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see you were not getting sex
dame2.png

but were you at least getting to 3rd base though
dame2.png
.....if a girl lets me get to 3rd base but wont give up home on some celibacy shyt I would continue chasing softly, no shame on you breh, especially if she was fine or whatever......you shot your shot.... that better have not been rent money though, you better just got it like that otherwise your're a sucker for spending rent money on a broad. its over though with this new shyt. There is other chicks though. Save the drama, we out.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I tried to tell nikkas. ITs better to be wanted than needed. Have chicks on dates for food with other dudes texting you like "I need a tune up as soon as I'm done with this lame"
Facts.

Nikkaz tallying up date bills n shyt :mjlol:

Meanwhile I'm that ain't shyt dude that slides thru later for a nite cap before I fukk em to sleep.

Being wanted >>>>>

I told u nikkaz to stop chasing women that aren't into you. If the attraction isn't mutual don't waste ya time.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Cranky or on edge and overly horny. A celibate chick is easy to spot and they will easily give in if you come correctly with long term intentions. This girl was gaming you OP. This is why I don't respect nothing women like @WHIPPEDCream say cause they quick to do a nikka dirty and think nothing of it
What makes me a "nothing woman?":mjlol:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.
:dead: Please tell me you’re trolling bruh

:mjcry: Please....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
already bad for you because you said the buzzwords that make this female undesireable.
to the point, i have to ask why the fukk are you even talking to this bih.

nikka, don't empower a roster building serial dater.

nikka, you buying food and she bringing the left overs.
which are a full plate to who she let smash and playing you.

you came to ask us for confirmation of an L.
L = confirmed

art barr

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.
No man under 30 is named dikk. You share that celibate hoe