She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Why they still in ya contacts then, You got them on standby that's why. :camby:

So I can know who they are when they call.

For instance, the other day Mr. a$$hole Corey” called ... I know atleast 5 Corey”s — so descriptions are a great way to know if I want to ignore or pick up.

You understand right? :smile:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So I can know who they are when they call.

For instance, the other day Mr. a$$hole Corey” called ... I know atleast 5 Corey”s — so descriptions are a great way to know if I want to ignore or pick up.

You understand right? :smile:

No because if u blocked the # you wouldn't have to "worry" about who they are :mjlol:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
No because if u blocked the # you wouldn't have to "worry" about who they are :mjlol:

As I grew older, I realized I don’t have to block .. I can just add descriptions:smile:

Besides... they will just call you from another number if you block them.

I have only blocked one person ever and that’s cause he presented himself as a clean cut “entrepreneur” and we went out on one date —and two weeks later he called me from federal prison — he was dealer and I didn’t even know!

And guess what!? He is STILL calling me — renting phones from Mexicans to tell me he is appealing his case .. leaving messages telling me he is appealing his case and wants to start a family.

So... what does blocking REALLY do sir? :smile:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

SMH you shouldn't spend that kind of money until you get the p*ssy not before

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She meant celibate for you, but the pu$$y getting reupholstered. Celibate bytches are always cranky.
Cranky or on edge and overly horny. A celibate chick is easy to spot and they will easily give in if you come correctly with long term intentions. This girl was gaming you OP. This is why I don't respect nothing women like @WHIPPEDCream say cause they quick to do a nikka dirty and think nothing of it