She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:duck:

This never happened. What nikka spends a grand on a bytch he ain't fukkin AND tells the coli all about it in the midst of him also admitting she getting calls from nikkas she's fukkin on the side?

Its a reason why this nikkas reps are in the toilet.

Swear some of y'all nikkas will believe anything no matter how absurd if it paints females in a bad light..
the funny thing is i bet this type of shyt really happens

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
2 date maximum for chicks you ain't hit fellas...for all my young brehs new to the game

If yall go out a 3rd time, she better be paying if she ain't laying......on ya bed

Dudes who go out 4-5 times with chicks they ain't smashing are spoiling chicks...I don't care if you got the bread...it's still a bad habit and should not be supported by other brehs

Of course women gonna support it and try to compliment you on your bread and generosity....they know that's a W in the game for them

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
giphy.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What makes me a "nothing woman?":mjlol:
You are a demon who hates on BM while claiming no responsibility for the environment with is terrible for the collective of both genders while excusing your white daddy of any wrong doing but going extra hard when it involves BM

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nikka you are retarded... have u met her friends or family? Should have done a background check on her

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Cranky or on edge and overly horny. A celibate chick is easy to spot and they will easily give in if you come correctly with long term intentions. This girl was gaming you OP. This is why I don't respect nothing women like @WHIPPEDCream say cause they quick to do a nikka dirty and think nothing of it
Celibate doesn't mean she isn't pleasuring herself and no sexual activities always mean you are gonna be cranky. I went nearly 3-4 months without busting a nut and my sexual energy was just higher.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
8th date???

You lost, and you don't even share that girl.:mjlol:
He said 1000.00

And didn't fukk.. she got to be baaad or... It's a serious L

If she ain't fukk yet she ain't going to

Cut your losses..

maybe you need to find out more about dikk so you can be like him in your next situation.

His Dollar CO$T to P.ussy ratio is performing well in the 4th Quarter.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.
You spent over a thousand dollars and you aint get no p*ssy. :gucci: Breh, you extremely simp too hard on her. :why: