She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She saw your simp ass coming from a mile away nikka :laff:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
lvcidD2.gif

Only thing you can do is assess the situation and walk away.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
8th date and no action. And have a man called dikk call.

:russ::mjlol:

And a chick is only celibate for certain guys.
Plenty of so called celibate women I've hung out with who suddenly wanted to have sex again. Usually on the second hang out.

Doesn't need to be said but a woman always has one guy to help her take off some stress discreetly

:shaq:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Call her out on it p*ssy
Never call a woman out who isn’t your girlfriend. They don’t give a shyt. Same with women calling out dudes who aren’t their man.

OP was prob in the phone as “food.” Hell he might have been “food #6” because these chicks got a line of men offering to take them to Applebee’s.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
8th date and no action. And have a man called dikk call.

:russ::mjlol:

And a chick is only celibate for certain guys.
Plenty of so called celibate women I've hung out with who suddenly wanted to have sex again. Usually on the second hang out.

Doesn't need to be said but a woman always has one guy to help her take off some stress discreetly

:shaq:
Its best to abort mission early rather than waste time and money to “hang out”.

I wish dudes had to nuts to straight say “hey lets meet up and just sit on your/my porch and just talk and listen to music”

dont even have to go inside (which will kill her come back on “oh you just tryna smash) lol her reaction will let you know where you stand.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
On the actual date if there is any celibate talk or new found church talk from an otherwise normal young girl i'm throwing a flag on the on the whole play........illegal advertising....you shoulda led with that..... Penalty is I say I'm going to the bathroom and I'm not coming back.
Its best to abort mission early rather than waste time and money to “hang out”.

I wish dudes had to nuts to straight say “hey lets meet up and just sit on your/my porch and just talk and listen to music”

dont even have to go inside (which will kill her come back on “oh you just tryna smash) lol her reaction will let you know where you stand.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
On the actual date if there is any celibate talk or new found church talk from an otherwise normal young girl i'm throwing a flag on the on the whole play........illegal advertising....you shoulda led with that..... Penalty is I say I'm going to the bathroom and I'm not coming back.
You should vet that before even meeting up with her.

get her number how ever you do then mix some texting and video chat in before a meet up. In this day and age you dont want to meet in public with a weirdo for your own safety

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Troll post obviously. But three dates with no action is the max.

Hell, two dates is the limit and the end of the second one better be some gymnastics going on by the end of it.

Women know within the first couple of seconds of looking at you whether you going to get play.

The end of the first date has usually been when they jump on me:yeshrug:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

Should have bushed her and smashed her friend.