She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
sheit if I didn't learn this... Like why lie??? Just say you don't fck with me from the get
Same like nikkas who lead women on, their needs can be met by any man but their wants can only be met by a certain type.

Op served her needs. dikk served her wants.

51JVWZB5CTL._SY445_.jpg

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

u deserve this... i hate nikkas like u.. spoiling bytches

tenor.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is an immediate cut.

Not only is she lying when she didn't need to but she naming dudes on her phone "dikk"? Not a woman for me.

BTW, that celibate shyt is just a shtick. That's shyt you hear from broads who been giving it up too quickly and getting used. I would stay clear of the "I'm a work on me" type broads. Not worth the headache.

I wonder though, how much did you talk about her celibacy? I'd have a shytload of questions.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
She constantly attacks BM when there is so much trash from BW to the point I don't see why you need to attack BW or BM
Yeah there's trash on both sides(male and female) yet most people dont try to focus on trying to to find someone equally yoke. A lot of individuals selfishly string innocent people along, by trying to have their cake and eat it too. In the end, people seeking geniune relationships and companionships, ultimately walk away with content, feeling bitter and an overall mistrusts in future partners.

It sucks but the game is the game.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That is an immediate cut.

Not only is she lying when she didn't need to but she naming dudes on her phone "dikk"? Not a woman for me.

BTW, that celibate shyt is just a shtick. That's shyt you hear from broads who been giving it up too quickly and getting used. I would stay clear of the "I'm a work on me" type broads. Not worth the headache.

I wonder though, how much did you talk about her celibacy? I'd have a shytload of questions.
Sucks that we even have to question this from the jump. Women are still quick to deny any mishaps. So essentially theyre starting a new relationship off by lying....

Not a good look.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I just wanted to note that many women who claim celibacy aren’t lying.
:whoa:

Edit* This probably isn’t applicable to this chick...but everyone else isn’t a liar!!!

Damage is done :rip:

OP this is something you take to the grave next time.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

:duck:

This never happened. What nikka spends a grand on a bytch he ain't fukkin AND tells the coli all about it in the midst of him also admitting she getting calls from nikkas she's fukkin on the side?

Its a reason why this nikkas reps are in the toilet.

Swear some of y'all nikkas will believe anything no matter how absurd if it paints females in a bad light..