She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

how old is you and her?

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come off insecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

Did I call at a bad time?
full

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If it takes more than 4 dates to fukk, keep it moving.

You said nothing but truth but often women know how to play on more naive Brehs, he probably have each date documented.

1st date: we vibed made good convo
2nd date: good, I drove her home she smiled at me for a minute before getting out
3rd date: it was a good date I had her laughing but I still ain't getting no contact bout to give up
4th date: bruh today proved it I'm about to get some puss soon, we was shopping and while sitting she leaned in and wrapped her arm around mine, arm was soft as he'll whewww:wow::wow:

Last edited:
Daps
I didn't shawty would do me like this. 1K aint much, paid for flight tickets to go skyinn and also dinners etc. She didn't seem like the type.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
It’s probably old dikk.

Nothing to worry about...

Been there and done that while celibate. My ex was under “demonic dikk” for the longest. Just cause it’s listed “dikk” doesn’t mean they having sex.

Plus, ex’s be calling late like that when they know you single ... and again doesn’t mean anything.

If you could see some of the names in my contacts...
:mjgrin:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc

Thank you for sharing, we appreciate your sacrifice and I have learned from your lesson my guy

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It’s probably old dikk.

Nothing to worry about...

Been there and done that while celibate. My ex was under “demonic dikk” for the longest. Just cause it’s listed “dikk” doesn’t mean they having sex.

Plus, ex’s be calling late like that when they know you single ... and again doesn’t mean anything.

If you could see some of the names in my contacts...
:comeon: dont start :cape:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Women lie though :yeshrug:

A lot of reformed women who got ran through in their teens and 20's try to switch up acting holyer than thou and being overly religious.

Its funny i used to see the same chicks turning up in the club and house parties at church, the next day acting like a saint and being overly religious.

In Downtown LA there's a club called the Belasco, Saturday night hoes in there getting loose. Sunday afternoons it gets converted to a church. Thots be spending their weekend there. So demonic :wow: