She told him she had 4 kids and he still killed her.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Sometimes you can just look at a nikka and know that's a wasteman right there. And of course that muthaphucka had priors but got a slap on the wrist.

RIP to that lady.
You know I’m starting to think it’s a conspiracy :francis: too many disruptive black people in our neighborhoods, so many on probation in Chicago, murder charges etc ,just doing all type of demonic shyt, my homiest 74 year old mother was carjacked by nikkas with priors , shyt wild in the hood

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

You retarded.

PICK ONE: shot and killed or abducted, tortured, raped and then shot and killed?

Never let them take you.

SO HOW DO U KNOW HIS MOTIVE WAS RAPE?

HOW DO U KNOW HE WASNT JUST LOOKIN TO ROB A 7/11 AND NEEDED A GETAWAY DRIVER?

U SEEM TO THINK YOURE A SMART GUY

BUT A MAN WHO MAKES ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON NOTHING IS ANYTHING BUT

DO BETTER HOMIE

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
One of the more fukked up stories over the past few months. Like what was the motivation? Uber drivers dont carry cash.

shyt like this is why i dont boohoo over harsh sentencing..alot of these guys are ruthless predators who are looking for any signs of weakness or vulnerability to exploit even if the gains are very minimal.
I read up on a story last week that made me just smh at life.

( queues @ThisWorldAintRight )

It was a story about a married dude, cheating on his wife. But his “gf” him an ultimatum to either divorce his wife or leave her alone.

This dumb mofo, get his son involved to hire a hitman.

The hitman was the first one who folded and said he contracted to kill someone over $300. Man human life is only worth $300.

So because a dude didn’t want to divorce his wife or break up with his side piece his son and another, along with him have their lives ruins over $300. It’s just sickening when you think about it

95 years in ambush murder of Chervon Alexander - Austin Weekly News

Last edited:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
RIP to the victim.

And this guy is an idiot. Uber has all your info, you can't get away with robbing them.
That's what pisses me off about this story. They were always gonna catch him, so what was the point of killing this woman? She didn't even see his face.