She told him she had 4 kids and he still killed her.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are the dumbest person from LA I've ever talked to.
It doesn't matter what he wanted to do or not, that was an example, the whole point is to always fight an abduction attempt because if they abduct you to another location, the odds are you will die and not be found.

ALWAYS FIGHT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD

:mjlol:

A WOMAN TRYNA FIGHT A MAN ….. WIT A GUN AT THAT ….. GETS KILLED 10/10 TIMES U FUCCIN MORON

AT LEAST IF U COMPLY THERES A CHANCE HES JUS TRYNA MAKE MONEY

FIGHTING A MAN WITH A GUN ….. AS A WOMAN …… LEAVES U WIT ZERO CHANCE

BUT THATS JUST COMMON SENSE (NOT SO COMMON ROUND HERE THO)

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
, my homiest 74 year old mother was carjacked by nikkas with priors , shyt wild in the hood
Majority of the time this stuff is escalated to murder after people have already done other crimes. These soft ass politicians bending over backwards to release violent criminals leads to more and more of this bullshyt. When enough people get fed up, it will change

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Majority of the time this stuff is escalated to murder after people have already done other crimes. These soft ass politicians bending over backwards to release violent criminals leads to more and more of this bullshyt. When enough people get fed up, it will change
I hope you aren't one of those nikkas who gets on Biden's head over the '94 crime bill....

:francis:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I’ve advocated mandatory decades for armed robbers. fukk second chances for violent crimes. Grown folks families don’t want to live with criminals
well... that didn't answer my question....

whats your opinion on the 94 crime bill?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The 2024 election year crime bill will make it look weak in comparison, and it will be welcomed by the majority of society who are looking to rid these criminals from all communities
whats your opinion on the 94 crime bill?

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
There is no redemption for this man.

My opinion on the death penalty wavers now and then but dude has to go.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
What should our government do with people that murder its citizens?
If the perpetrator is black then citizens need to understand that they rob and kill because of structural inequities, and that we need to advocate for criminal justice reform in order to release them back into the community sooner to address disparities or something like that :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
That's what pisses me off about this story. They were always gonna catch him, so what was the point of killing this woman? She didn't even see his face.
I remember watching a video years ago. It was Chief Keef, Fredo Santana, and some other nikka being interviewed on The Breakfast Club. Either Charlemagne or Envy asked them about all that lean they be sipping and if they're concerned about the effects. Fredo responded with something to the effect of: "This medicine. How can medicine kill you?".