She told him she had 4 kids and he still killed her.

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
TRASH

THAT SAID, I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO TALK BACK WIT A GUN TO THEIR HEAD

DRIVE THE DAMN CAR N KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT

“YES SIR.. WHATEVER I GOTA DO. I HAVE KIDS SO IM NOT TRYING TO DIE OVER NOTHING, JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GO AND WERE THERE”

BASED ON THAT VIDEO, IM ASSUMING SHE WAS MOUTHING OFF THE ENTIRE DRIVE N THE FAGOT HAD ENOUGH
no daps for this stupid post, thank god. you cant fukkin assume she wasnt gonna be killed regardless

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
SO HOW DO U KNOW HIS MOTIVE WAS RAPE?

HOW DO U KNOW HE WASNT JUST LOOKIN TO ROB A 7/11 AND NEEDED A GETAWAY DRIVER?

U SEEM TO THINK YOURE A SMART GUY

BUT A MAN WHO MAKES ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON NOTHING IS ANYTHING BUT

DO BETTER HOMIE

You are the dumbest person from LA I've ever talked to.
It doesn't matter what he wanted to do or not, that was an example, the whole point is to always fight an abduction attempt because if they abduct you to another location, the odds are you will die and not be found.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Yall really don't see the direction things are trending in in this country.

:wow:

This video alone is pure gold to politicians on the right and will also serve as a recruitment tool for white supremacist groups. A lot of Black folk in this country have their heads buried in the sand.

And everyday, white supremacy, and racist practices, are droppin platinum plaques, creating black supremacists, too. :mjpls:

RIP that woman, and fuk dude...he's a waste of air. This happened in racist ass Pittsburgh, within "the Kentucky of the north" (PA). His fate is already sealed. :snooze:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So she drove around for a whole hour just trying to find the darkest block in the city to be killed at?:what:

I'm not victim blaming but jesus christ. at some point you gotta make a move. Drive the car into a liquor store. Run it off the street and jump out. Dude wouldn't even know what to do. His first instinct would be to grab the wheel for his own survival. You might get a few broken bones but it's better than being dead. Or maybe you die on the fall but it was gonna happen anyway :yeshrug:......there comes a point where you have to spring into action.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If he would've kept the camera instead of discarding it, and didn't use the victims phone, he probably would have. Cops would've had a flimsy case.

But most reckless crimes committed out of fear or inexperience lead to evidence being found.
That camera goes to a cloud storage, right? It will come out...this isn't Menance 2 Society where you can just hide the fukking tape...lol

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You are the dumbest person from LA I've ever talked to.
It doesn't matter what he wanted to do or not, that was an example, the whole point is to always fight an abduction attempt because if they abduct you to another location, the oddsa are you will die and not be found.
Bingo. If you getting robbed in a place, you give up whatever belongings they demanding, but letting them take you somewhere is most likely death sentence