She told him she had 4 kids and he still killed her.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
TRASH

THAT SAID, I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO TALK BACK WIT A GUN TO THEIR HEAD

DRIVE THE DAMN CAR N KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT

“YES SIR.. WHATEVER I GOTA DO. I HAVE KIDS SO IM NOT TRYING TO DIE OVER NOTHING, JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GO AND WERE THERE”

BASED ON THAT VIDEO, IM ASSUMING SHE WAS MOUTHING OFF THE ENTIRE DRIVE N THE FAGOT HAD ENOUGH

No. The first piece of advice any expert in criminal behavior gives is to never allow the perpetrator to lead you anywhere. He was very likely gonna kill her anyway, and if he wasn’t he wouldn’t have because simple robbery would’ve brought way less heat than murdering that woman.
Anything short of fighting back or crashing that car was not gonna save her life.
Damn, I feel so bad for her.:mjcry:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Yall are so damn weird man, why would you even make a thread about this?

To shut up talks about police corruption. Look at most of the replies, they dont give a fukk about the victim, just using her to mock those who fight/speak out against brutality.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
TRASH

THAT SAID, I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO TALK BACK WIT A GUN TO THEIR HEAD

DRIVE THE DAMN CAR N KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT

“YES SIR.. WHATEVER I GOTA DO. I HAVE KIDS SO IM NOT TRYING TO DIE OVER NOTHING, JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GO AND WERE THERE”

BASED ON THAT VIDEO, IM ASSUMING SHE WAS MOUTHING OFF THE ENTIRE DRIVE N THE FAGOT HAD ENOUGH

First Rule is never let them take you anywhere, fight and die if you have to then be taken somewhere and get tortured and killed anyway.

Dude was a demon and deserves his karma.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Yall really don't see the direction things are trending in in this country.

:wow:

This video alone is pure gold to politicians on the right and will also serve as a recruitment tool for white supremacist groups. A lot of Black folk in this country have their heads buried in the sand.
What are they gonna do? Stereotype and profile every single bm in America like they haven’t already been doing that for hundreds of years

MisanXthropic

Banned
Daps
What are they gonna do? Stereotype and profile every single bm in America like they haven’t already been doing that for hundreds of years

Precisely stereotypes about the "violent black menace" has existed from the days of emancipation. Unless we're literally shackled and tied up in bondage people (white folk in particular) are always going to discriminate against us.

And don't get it twisted by no means am I defending this animal....

bnew

Veteran
Daps
And you got people against capital punishment. People like that don't deserve to live

i'm absolutely against capital punishment. it makes no sense for the state to have full custody of someone and then kill them. the state has killed countless innocent people under capital punishment laws. i'd rather these criminals remain in maximum security facilities for life than risk killing innocently accused and convicted people.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
At the root level this is his parents fault. Dude was probably brought up in a dysfunctional environment by degenerate parents who failed to properly raise him.

c00ns raising c00ns. This is why we need a structured culture/system that we all abide by so this kind of stuff never sprouts forth. Muhammad and Chang's kids not doing this type of nonsense.

Too many nikkas are simps who impregnate trash females who themselves raise trash men with no standards and it endlessly perpetuates itself. We have no overall blueprint like these other cultures do. At least not a blueprint that is conducive with functionality, unity and success.

You didn't have young boys running wild like this pre civil rights and feminism.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taxi drivers have been on some

1553491873192.png

for years. Uber drivers are an easy lick.

This. That's why taxi is more safer than Uber/Lyft