She told him she had 4 kids and he still killed her.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
People from other countries often say we're wrong for still having the death penalty.

I tend to agree until I see shyt like this. What does just putting him away accomplish?
From a retribution standpoint, I don't see why the death penalty would satisfy anyone. We push a solution into the bloodstream and they die, maybe they are harmed a bit in the process, of course there is mental anguish but they are death soon after. Even with torture, same shyt, they suffer for a short period of time, probably not thinking anything of the crime they committed, and then they are dead soon after, no more pain. Life imprisonment, especially without parole would be much worse for the individual, imo. I would rather be put down than spend my entire life imprisoned without parole, if that was my situation, I would spend every day working towards some sort of escape. So couple that perspective with the the fact that there is even ~1% chance that we can kill an innocent person and it is why I don't care for death penalty at all.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
People from other countries often say we're wrong for still having the death penalty.

I tend to agree until I see shyt like this. What does just putting him away accomplish?

Being alive stuck in a cage for the rest of your life is torture. Crimes like this he should be in solitary confinement.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this was hard to watch…. We’ve seen murders… beheadings and more online… but this shyt man….. he needs to be hung over an open fire

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
First Rule is never let them take you anywhere, fight and die if you have to then be taken somewhere and get tortured and killed anyway.

Dude was a demon and deserves his karma.

THE FUCC KINDA NONSENSE IS THIS?

FIGHTING N DYING SHOULD BE THE LAST OPTION

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No. The first piece of advice any expert in criminal behavior gives is to never allow the perpetrator to lead you anywhere. He was very likely gonna kill her anyway, and if he wasn’t he wouldn’t have because simple robbery would’ve brought way less heat than murdering that woman.
Anything short of fighting back or crashing that car was not gonna save her life.
Damn, I feel so bad for her.:mjcry:

NOT SURE BOUT THIS

WHAT IF HE WAS JUST TRYNA USE HER AS A GETAWAY DRIVER TO ROB A STORE?

WE DONT EVEN KNOW OF A MOTIVE YET

ITS TOUGH TO SAY WITOUT KNOWIN, BUT I FEEL TALKING BACK LEAVES U WIT THE LOWEST CHANCE OF SURVIVAL

Family Man

Banned
Daps
To shut up talks about police corruption. Look at most of the replies, they dont give a fukk about the victim, just using her to mock those who fight/speak out against brutality.
You're projecting. You're the one that don't care about the life loss. Most of the replies are sympathetic to the victim. You're in your feelings because black folks are talking that law and order shyt against a perpetrator that happens to be black. At least tell the truth with your whole chest instead of meandering all over the place. You're the only one that brought up police corruption. WTF does police corruption have to do with some dusty nikka robbing and killing a working woman?
You probably wouldn't be saying shyt either if it was a black man that just happen to pull up in that Uber and that nikka murdered him.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
To shut up talks about police corruption. Look at most of the replies, they dont give a fukk about the victim, just using her to mock those who fight/speak out against brutality.
side-eye-boy.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What are they gonna do? Stereotype and profile every single bm in America like they haven’t already been doing that for hundreds of years

What they're going to do is propose a final solution. I don't think you guys understand what you're living in and once the second shoe drops, it's going to look like it came out of nowhere.

It's no accident that the most platformed Black rappers consistently talk about murdering Black people and destroying the Black community. You're in the middle of a propaganda campaign where Black people are accepting money today in exchange for a genocide tomorrow.

Videos like this are used to promote a larger narrative about Black people, not the singular person responsible for this act. We're marching towards a genocide and there won't be any distinctions between "good ones" and "bad ones"