She told him she had 4 kids and he still killed her.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
When you catch an Uber .. You already have to be registered in the app no ??

If that's true it's gonna be very easy for them to know who you are and catch you so I don't get it

How much did he think he was gonna get from her ?

It would probably make more sense to just steal the car.. I guess if you planning to use it for an immediate robbery or chop it

This is dumb as fukk.
Hopefully he gets raped & murdered in his sleep
In the most non-Harlemite fashion

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
When you catch an Uber .. You already have to be registered in the app no ??

If that's true it's gonna be very easy for them to know who you are and catch you so I don't get it

How much did he think he was gonna get from her ?

It would probably make more sense to just steal the car.. I guess if you planning to use it for an immediate robbery or chop it

This is dumb as fukk.
Hopefully he gets raped & murdered in his sleep
In the most non-Harlemite fashion

The person who orders the ride technically has to be there, but a lot of drivers let it slide because 1) they accepted for a reason so it’s probably a good payout 2) likely working toward a “quest” quota so time is of the essence

She could’ve asked where the requesting rider is, pulled off because she wasn’t present, and either wait out a short timer or cancel on the spot for “unsafe conditions” without penalty.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
bruh these uber drivers need to stay strapped or keep pepper spray on them. WTF

That dangling armed bytch was attempting to call the police on him for simply asking to detour the ride and just drop him off instead of going to the location since she was unwilling to do 2 stops

:hubie:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah breh. This is literally open and shut case. Once they arrested him and saw the footage they should immediately take him to trial find him guilty, take him to the back and put a lead one in him. All of this should take no longer than a week on cases like this. Anything longer and you're wasting taxpayers dollars :francis:
When I was in Belieze I saw that they literally have a place to hang people right outside the Courthouse you get convicted and that's it. shyt might change once Shyne become the Prime Minister though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But what's the point of this breh getting an appeal? This is open and shut. It just delaying and wasting taxpayers dollars. Him and his girl gotta go dig their graves to get put in.
This is a nation of laws. Someone somewhere loves this clown. Appeals are part of the process. Sometimes there is new evidence to prove innocence. You never know. We just respect the process.

Daps
TRASH

THAT SAID, I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO TALK BACK WIT A GUN TO THEIR HEAD

DRIVE THE DAMN CAR N KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT

“YES SIR.. WHATEVER I GOTA DO. I HAVE KIDS SO IM NOT TRYING TO DIE OVER NOTHING, JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GO AND WERE THERE”

BASED ON THAT VIDEO, IM ASSUMING SHE WAS MOUTHING OFF THE ENTIRE DRIVE N THE FAGOT HAD ENOUGH
Who’s side are you on? The Fagot Vs the Woman trying to feed her kids?

Daps
What ever happened to “this is a 211 don’t make it a 187?” he could have robbed her for all the funds, the car, the phones and at least the would have a mom. This is why defund the police will never work. We need the police and harsher laws to keep killers from all races off the street. Stop giving these guys a million chances.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This shyt happened like 3 minutes from me.

Breh is a fukking demon :francis:
Absolute demon. He would have robbed and killed any Uber driver who showed up, Black, white, male, female.

Family friend lost her brother this way. He drove a cab, and they robbed and killed him for no reason.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to the victim.

And this guy is an idiot. Uber has all your info, you can't get away with robbing them.

it’s not only that... no one carries serious amounts of money on themselves anymore... so then you have to do everything digitally, which is all traceable. Like where is he going to put the money once she transferred from her apps???