She told him she had 4 kids and he still killed her.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah breh. This is literally open and shut case. Once they arrested him and saw the footage they should immediately take him to trial find him guilty, take him to the back and put a lead one in him. All of this should take no longer than a week on cases like this. Anything longer and you're wasting taxpayers dollars :francis:
In death cases they should expedite the appeals process. Give them their opportunity but put those cases to the front of the line. Once theyre done, ya Done

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
In death cases they should expedite the appeals process. Give them their opportunity but put those cases to the front of the line. Once theyre done, ya Done
But what's the point of this breh getting an appeal? This is open and shut. It just delaying and wasting taxpayers dollars. Him and his girl gotta go dig their graves to get put in.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dude really thought he would get away with this? :mjtf:

Uber literally has all of your information from from the ride you book and plus your being filmed by most drivers for they’re safety.

nikka was a fukking idiot and he should definitely get the death penalty for this.

If he would've kept the camera instead of discarding it, and didn't use the victims phone, he probably would have. Cops would've had a flimsy case.

But most reckless crimes committed out of fear or inexperience lead to evidence being found.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Some criminals are irredeemable. Recent stories about Black elders being robbed and assaulted on camera pinpoints this truth. People have to let go of this bullshyt ACLU take about all criminals being victims of mass incarceration. Some people need to be removed from society for the safety and health of the rest of us.

Ric Shaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And they drove around for at least an hour, while he accessed all her financial apps and was transferring money into accounts as if they weren't traceable. SMH. He must have had lead poisoning as a baby or his mother must have had very poor prenatal care because there is no way a person can be this dumb.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
TRASH

THAT SAID, I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO TALK BACK WIT A GUN TO THEIR HEAD

DRIVE THE DAMN CAR N KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT

“YES SIR.. WHATEVER I GOTA DO. I HAVE KIDS SO IM NOT TRYING TO DIE OVER NOTHING, JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GO AND WERE THERE”

BASED ON THAT VIDEO, IM ASSUMING SHE WAS MOUTHING OFF THE ENTIRE DRIVE N THE FAGOT HAD ENOUGH