She told him she had 4 kids and he still killed her.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Her kids gonna be racist as sh*t
Sad but true shouldn’t be that way as this black man doesn’t represent all of us..wish we got the same as crackers get when one of theirs do some vile shyt as it’s seen as a bad apple out the bunch where as with us we all thugs and killers and threats now because the actions of others

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Yall really don't see the direction things are trending in in this country.

:wow:

This video alone is pure gold to politicians on the right and will also serve as a recruitment tool for white supremacist groups. A lot of Black folk in this country have their heads buried in the sand.
Fat ass cracker shut the fukk up southern confederate cracker fakkit

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Uber can't do anything about this unless they allow their drivers to use their discretion in terms of who to pick up and from where. If the drivers are able to do that then the Diversity Inclusion and Equity grifters would be on Uber's ass.
Uber and the Diveristy crowd can suck my dikk.

If you got Dreadz, I'm giving you the peace sign and pulling off.

Ya'll can hate me all you want. :mjpls:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Expedite appeals and executions.

Sometimes you just have to say fukk it and crash into something at 50 miles an hour, then do the dash or play dead.
Yeah breh. This is literally open and shut case. Once they arrested him and saw the footage they should immediately take him to trial find him guilty, take him to the back and put a lead one in him. All of this should take no longer than a week on cases like this. Anything longer and you're wasting taxpayers dollars :francis: