She only got 5 years for killing her boyfriend

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nobody knows what happened in the house. If she truly felt her life was in danger, she might have done the right thing.

Also, how many posts a day do I read from Coli superthugs talking about smoking people who simply disrespect them. But a shorty does it to her boyfriend for threats of violence and now the Coli militants got a problem :childplease:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Even if he had abused her in the past, unless he was a threat while she was already holding the weapon and wouldn’t let her leave, how is it not murder? She had to leave to go get the weapon, the police were there, and she used 2 different weapons.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
How about this as a man stop playing with these chic emotions… Irrational chics are liable to fukkin hurt you because you keep doing fukk shyt as if they don’t have any feelings… Let’s start there
And what are irrational men liable to do ?

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
How much bullshyt you have to be on to step out on the mufukka caring for your kids with no contact
It's obvious that

Nobody knows what happened in the house. If she truly felt her life was in danger, she might have done the right thing.

Also, how many posts a day do I read from Coli superthugs talking about smoking people who simply disrespect them. But a shorty does it to her boyfriend for threats of violence and now the Coli militants got a problem :childplease:
The right thing was removing herself which she did.......done that's it.........I know reading and comprehension can't be that bad on this bytch

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Your logic is flawed . Ur basically saying he should have known she was crazy cause women are crazy .
It ain’t flawed… What’s flawed is mofos messing with chics who are clearly off their rocker but because they look good, sex is good they ignore everything else

Daps

No sane person wants to kill right in front of the police/children like she did though. This seems like a set up for him to be killed

Last edited: