She only got 5 years for killing her boyfriend

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Men have to be better leaders. How do dudes get involved with these type of Hoes. Is it a result of the dude being a hood rat himself or is it girl was a different person when they met vice versa.

Breh just look at all the dudes that have called her "Sexy" ITT... Dudes will overlook a lot for a broad that makes them sweat...

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Y’all tried to turn this into BW hating BM when in the article it plainly states that she testified that he was beating her. I’ll wait for more facts but y’all are so fukking annoying to jump to conclusions that pit BM against BW.

If it turns out that he beat her then this lenient sentence makes a lot more sense, but of course, you coli weirdos will be quiet as fukk if that ever came out to be true

She should have
1. Pressed charges
2. Left him

She’s a cold blooded murderer and I hope her 5 years are hell

Also fukk that judge we all see through what this is…I wonder if she’s this lenient when it comes to black males

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
How about this as a man stop playing with these chic emotions… Irrational chics are liable to fukkin hurt you because you keep doing fukk shyt as if they don’t have any feelings… Let’s start there
Nah that doesn’t give them the incentive to kill then, what the hell are you on?? :what:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a unique situation that stinks all around.

But reading through a few comments, allegedly the boyfriend had domestic violence incidents with his ex-girlfriends also.
Even if he was in the right and didn't touch her that night, his past caught up with him and her lawyers used that history in her defense.
It's fukked up.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
How about this as a man stop playing with these chic emotions… Irrational chics are liable to fukkin hurt you because you keep doing fukk shyt as if they don’t have any feelings… Let’s start there

Can you explain your post please cause I read in the story that this escalated from her clubbing and his failed attempts to reach her.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And you’re the dumbass that is prematurely riding behind a man that threatened to beat his girl. Did you even read that the prosecutors themselves stated that Smith threatened to beat her? Stay out of my mentions dumb ass and wait for the facts to come out
I already addressed that goofy bytch. You tight about it then hit the ignore button.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I’m looking at the comments in the YouTube video and someone said in the trial there was mention she was mad he was leaving to go to another girls house.

If you watch the prosecutions opening statement they said she was caught on body cam saying that the kid was not even his and he is not on the birth certificate.

She was the one that was belligerent that night.