She only got 5 years for killing her boyfriend

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
shytty opinion

Me being a friend of either wouldn't influence my opinion I'd have to know what actually happened

Right now, her testimony isn't credible, because she already got caught lying
I feel you

I believe my friends until I have heard evidence they are lying or evidence proves they embellished

if I catch em in a lie, they are downgraded to associate or just cut out my life depending on the severity of the lie or what was lied about.

In the case, what happened makes sense based on everything provided...not saying is right or wrong, but certain situations people put themselves in have certain consequences and justice is viewed differently by everyone, no matter how much we want everyone to feel that their is a universal "right" or "fair".

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
:what:

Even if dude was a dirt bag does that absolve this broad of her outright belligerent and premeditated murderous actions that morning? Her only getting 5 years is a fukking joke. And on top of it she's allowed to be free while fighting the verdict.
He's a career criminal that has put hands on previous girlfriends, assaulted her 12 year old son and was probably beating her ass too since he literally texted he was going to beat her ass "on crip" that night.

You think I'm about to be crying crocodile tears because some piece of shyt gangbanger got his comeuppance?

Obviously the she got away with one but like I previously said the only one to sympathize with in this situation are the children who had a trash mother that can't keep her legs closed.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He's a career criminal that has put hands on previous girlfriends, assaulted her 12 year old son and was probably beating her ass too since he literally texted he was going to beat her as "on crip".

You think I'm about to be crying crocodile tears because some piece of shyt gangbanger got his comeuppance?

Obviously she got away with one but like I previously said the only one to sympathize with in this situation are the children who had a trash mother that can't keep her legs closed.

Nobody said you had to cry crocodile tears for the dude. He most likely wasn't shyt but if he was beating on her and her kids so bad why did she have no qualms with leaving the kids with him while she was out clubbing, getting drunk, fighting and fukking other nikkas? They both ain't shyt and was in a two sided toxic relationship. Don't matter how you try to flip it and bounce it, what happened that morning warranted her getting more than 5 years.

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How about this as a man stop playing with these chic emotions… Irrational chics are liable to fukkin hurt you because you keep doing fukk shyt as if they don’t have any feelings… Let’s start there
Yo y’all gotta stop simping this site is getting unbearable wit this type shyt

bytch play wit a nikka emotions = who cares nikka game is game

nikka play wit bytch emotions (allegedly, don’t even kno where u got this from) = don’t play wit a bytch emotions, she can hurt you :what:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is a unique situation that stinks all around.

But reading through a few comments, allegedly the boyfriend had domestic violence incidents with his ex-girlfriends also.
Even if he was in the right and didn't touch her that night, his past caught up with him and her lawyers used that history in her defense.
It's fukked up.
Great Lawyers can’t do anything but applaud it

Black woman judge was pretty much just Tyreek hill throwing up the peace sign before the endzone

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yo y’all gotta stop simping this site is getting unbearable wit this type shyt

bytch play wit a nikka emotions = who cares nikka game is game

nikka play wit bytch emotions (allegedly, don’t even kno where u got this from) = don’t play wit a bytch emotions, she can hurt you :what:
Read the rest of the thread clown… I explained my position

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
U simping cuz

U tryna spin it on some nikkas gotta choose better type shyt but I see thru the BS

Another tactic to deflect from holding women accountable
No where in the multiple post I made I was simping… You the type of nikka who don’t want to hear the truth… Foh man and read the rest of the thread before you address me