She only got 5 years for killing her boyfriend

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nobody knows what happened in the house. If she truly felt her life was in danger, she might have done the right thing.

Also, how many posts a day do I read from Coli superthugs talking about smoking people who simply disrespect them. But a shorty does it to her boyfriend for threats of violence and now the Coli militants got a problem :childplease:

According to the report we know EXACTLY what happened in the house

She further instigated an argument. Came back outside to get a gun. Went back INSIDE the house. Instructed her child to call 911 and falsely tell the operator that he hit her (a lie) and then proceeded to execute him.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
They basically relied on the "scary black male" trope as a defense.

My biggest issue, other than the obvious pre-meditated murder, is if this guy was such a women beating monster, how come she felt comfortable allowing him to babysit her children (especially the ones that weren't his)? Would a sane person let a Domestic Violent psycho watch their children, just that they can go out drinking?

Also- what kind of parent turns off their phone while someone is watching over their children?

5-years is a downright embarrassing, and should merit attention from black groups.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
They basically relied on the "scary black male" trope as a defense.

My biggest issue, other than the obvious pre-meditated murder, is if this guy was such a women beating monster, how come she felt comfortable allowing him to babysit her children (especially the ones that weren't his)? Would a sane person let a Domestic Violent psycho watch their children, just that they can go out drinking?

Also- what kind of parent turns off their phone while someone is watching over their children?

5-years is a downright embarrassing, and should merit attention from black groups.

Dude did sound with a low life thug though to be honest.

Apparently he was a crip that had just got out of jail with a history of abuse.

These Black women love these thugs though for some reason.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yall are too damn emotional:scusthov:

She wasn’t charged with murder. The prosecution charged her with what they thought they could prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

5 years plus another 10 of probation is fair. I’m not going to judge. Obviously there was other circumstances that convince the prosecution not to charge her with murder.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
No one in the thread doing all the quoting seems to acknowledge the fact that he had beat her up before, even if not this time.

Clearly this time she was prepared.

Dudes ready to turn woman beater to a martyr though :mjlol:

How the police let this happen though :dahell:

Gotta be a wrongful death suit in there somewhere
So he has been beating her up, but she still felt it was a good idea to leave her children (2 whom are not his) with him over night to 9am the next morning. Do you not see that she is also responsible for her own situation, choosing to stay with a man she claims is abusive and choosing to leave her vulnerable children with him overnight?

This never had to happen on either end, but for some reason you simps and some of you females want to act like that woman did not play a part in the havoc that was going on in her own life and the lives of her children. She also committed premeditated murder (and got off for it) instead of just leaving the man over the abuse long before this happened. How many times was she going to stick around for the abuse, leave her children with the abuser, before she actually did what was best for her and her children?

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Sooo, she went clubbing...prolly chested on her man hence her coming home at 9am with her phone off for the past several hours. Then kills him when he confronts her. And only does 5 years...wow

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
How about this as a man stop playing with these chic emotions… Irrational chics are liable to fukkin hurt you because you keep doing fukk shyt as if they don’t have any feelings… Let’s start there
None of that exonerates her reactions when she has other options. She chose to be with a Crip who is in and out of prison. She chose to stay with a man she claims beats her. She even chose to have a child by a man who is absolutely unfit to be a father, since he has a propensity to be abusive and a recidivism felon. She also chose to lie to the police and look up how she could get away with the crime, by claiming self-defense even when she admitted this time he did not hit her.

No, she needs to be held fully responsible too, for her actions on this. He has been held responsible for his, since he is now dead. Either one of them could have avoided this problem, neither one chose to do that until it ended up in a fatality. It could have easily have been one of her children (2 of whom are not his) as it could have been her or him. That havoc in that family was being generated by both of those unfit parents.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yall are too damn emotional:scusthov:

She wasn’t charged with murder. The prosecution charged her with what they thought they could prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

5 years plus another 10 of probation is fair. I’m not going to judge. Obviously there was other circumstances that convince the prosecution not to charge her with murder.
Top 5 worst poster in the history of this site

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Dude was a jailbird with a history of DV that got his head blown off. Big fukking deal.

I know y'all ain't trying to make this a Travis Rudolph case. :dead:

He's just another criminal that got his comeuppance for his past actions, not some real victim.

The only travesty here are the kids left behind due to the police failing to do their jobs and shytty parents.

Last edited: