She only got 5 years for killing her boyfriend

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Amerikkka hates Black men so I'm not shocked by this.

Yep.

In this case, they let the crazzy black thot with multiple children from multiple men go free after committing a murder, like a privileged white male.

These simp ass police and judges are to blame. A light skinned hoe getting free out of violating one of the Ten Commandments that Moses has gathered at the mountaintop thousands of years ago.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Damn she was out fukking. Think about how fukked up this shyt was for the victim. His chick probably came home freshly fukked after turning off her phone with another cats dikk essence on her and was able to kill you and basically get away with it:snoop: I would haunt her ass until her final days, just be sitting on her back 24/7 like
shutter-scary.gif

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Prosecutors said Johnson had directed one of her children to call 911 and say that Smith had hit her. But in a subsequent interview at police headquarters, Johnson admitted that Smith had never actually hit her that day, authorities said.

Bu bu bu but you just hate black women, you’re an incel, ugly gang problems… This bytch left him at home with three kids, so that she could go clubbing and two of them weren’t his. What type of bytch leaves her kids at the crib to go club until 6am in the morning? She also asked about self-defense laws before it went down which shows premeditation.

Black women have no self accountability and other black women in power enable the shyt.

Why else you don't see Coli brehettes coming into this thread? Cause they deep down, condone this behavior. :sas2:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Women have built in bias that men dont have, that is mens weak spot and how they can use against us that "protector gene".. Men have to move smarter but I the way things are set up now, I dont ever see us waking up.. They stay on code better, you got to respect it.. It is what it is at this point

Nah, fukk ALL THAT SIMP shyt!!!!!'

These bitter black male hating hoes need to be beaten savagely by a rusted pipe till she shyts her panties.

Daps
He ain't my family, that's for them to handle.

I just don't see how a cop could watch her come outside, get her murder weapons and then go back inside and shoot.

It makes no sense how she's not in prison for premeditated murder.

if you shocked about how this happens maybe you aren't paying close enough attention. the justice system as a whole treats DV (domestic cases) very lightly, most cases don't even get prosecuted. this isn't the first time (or the last) police have shrugged off a domestic situation only for someone to end up dead.
and yall can easily look up stats on the main victims of DV and then it wouldn't even make sense to say as some are doing in here "see women judges are no good" :francis: but i'm sure nobody here wants to speak on that

tldr: #factsnotfeelings

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Why else you don't see Coli brehettes coming into this thread? Cause they deep down, condone this behavior. :sas2:
Everyone except black men are on code. You even have nikkas in here slick condoning the shyt because they don’t see the humanity in themselves. This was premeditated first degree murder. Any one of us did some shyt like that, it would be a life sentence.