She only got 5 years for killing her boyfriend

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much shyt to unpack here. Breh openly saying he gonna beat her ass when she comes home. That lets me know a lot about they relationship. He put himself in the situation. They both two grimey ass people and only a matter of time before shyt was gonna hit the fan. I feel for the kids they gonna be mentally screwed smh.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Dude was a jailbird with a history of DV that got his head blown off. Big fukking deal.

I know y'all ain't trying to make this a Travis Rudolph case. :dead:

He's just another criminal that got his comeuppance for his past actions, not some real victim.

The only travesty here are the kids left behind due to the police failing to do their jobs and shytty parents.

Their history, sex and race have nothing to do with my opinion on the case.

My issue is that a person walked to their car in front of a cop to get their murder weapons. Then went into the house with their weapons, hit and shot a person who died and that person only got 5 years in prison.

And that person wasn't convicted of premeditated murder.

That's the part that's puzzling to me.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
"Hey good officers of the law. Hypothetically speaking, if I bussd the muthafuka over the head with a tire iron, then shoot this nikka dead in cold blood.
How much time you think I'd get?"

:manny::yeshrug:

"Bout...bout 5 to 10?"

:manny::yeshrug:

"Ok. That was just a hypothetical question. No need to worry. Y'all have nice day now"

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Those LSA wenches are beyond retarded:

I just found out about this case yesterday so I don’t know all the details but my heart goes out to her. I can’t stand to see a woman defend herself from an abuser and she still goes to jail. Does anyone know how much time she’s looking at with her convictions?

They really threw the book at her and I can’t understand why when they are partially at fault. They should separated the two and made him leave the residence.

Threw the book at her? LMAO

This duty to protect black men have many black women turning against other black women, when the black man is definitely at fault. If she was a white woman that did this, she would have gotten off with the same jury. That woman speaking was a black woman. But with us we have to protect black men while white women are protected.

huh?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Those LSA wenches are beyond retarded:

Threw the book at her? LMAO

huh?
Women have built in bias that men dont have, that is mens weak spot and how they can use against us that "protector gene".. Men have to move smarter but I the way things are set up now, I dont ever see us waking up.. They stay on code better, you got to respect it.. It is what it is at this point