She looks like she belongs in ancient Egypt

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Interestingly, this ancestral cluster includes populations like Fulani who has previously shown to display Eastern African ancestry, common history with the Hausa who are the furthest Afro-Asiatic speakers to the west in the Sahel, with a large effective size and complex genetic background.23 The Fulani who currently speak a language classified as Niger-Kordofanian may have lost their original tongue to associated sedentary group similar to other cattle herders in Africa a common tendency among pastoralists. Clearly cultural trends exemplified by populations, like Hausa or Massalit, the latter who have neither strong tradition in agriculture nor animal husbandry, were established subsequent to the initial differentiation of haplogroup E. For example, the early clusters within the network also include Nilo-Saharan speakers like Kunama of Eritrea and Nilotic of Sudan who are ardent nomadic pastoralists but speak a language of non-Afro-Asiatic background the predominant linguistic family within the macrohaplogroup.

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ejhg201441a.html

wqVzGjj.png

@elias1
:troll:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I know, stupidity hurts doesn't it? :mjlol:
I don't see much paintings of Egyptians with broad noses and no clothing dancing around a camp fire and they are located further away from Egypt than the abbyssinians or Nubians s. Claiming that egyptian are descendents of a people who lived in southern Ethiopia is probably the most stupid thing I've heard on this forum.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
There are close to a hundred Horn Afircan ethnic groups, some Cush*ic groups, some even Oromo groups carry high levels of A as far as I know, B isn't that common. Nilo-Saharans are the Parent population of Cush*cs, with Cush*tics being a mix of Nilo-Sahran, Omotics and Caucasians. Somalis tend to lack Omotic unlike majority of Horners, It's not surprising considering Cush*cs migrated from the Nile Valley to the Horn. Look at these Admixture runs based on Pagani et al data on the Horn 2012
:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqWOT2m6btAGdEpjTExTRG1NU1NKRnJfd3hOeWkwdkE#gid=5

Go to the Somali Sample.

If that's the case then why don't Cushyte speakers carry Nilo-Saharan lineages? That study is only addressing admixture.

elias1

Rookie
Daps
@Poitier my nikka is copying and posting studies like he gets any of the things being said in it:dead:.

According to idiots like Poitier, Actual fellow Afro-Asiatics have nothing to do with AE despite bordering them and some living in Egypt like the Beja to this Day, despite sharing the nile valley, despite sharing cultural and language associations but west Africans as far as Nigeria and so on share more with them than Horners do. I don't even know why I bothered with this retarded nikka who calls himself Poitier:mjlol::pachaha:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@poiter my nikka is copying and posting studies like he gets any of the things being said in it:dead:.

According to idiots like Poiter, Actual fellow Afro-Asiatics have nothing to do with AE despite bordering them and some living in Egypt like the Beja to this Day, despite sharing the nile valley

Be mad :pachaha:

west Africans as far as Nigeria and so on share more with them than Horners do.

Who said this, strawman? :pachaha:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
First of all there hasn't been DNA examination of ancient egyptian, theybhavent even examined Tutankhamen, and secondly, I'm not claiming ancient egypt for horners. The horn has it's own empires to look up to.
I don't know where pouter got this info from, but there hasn't been DNA testing of egyptian mummies.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DNA-tested_mummies

Actually they have!:biggrin:

King Tut's family were DNA tested by Zahi Hawass in this 2010 study.
hawass2010f101.gif

http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=185393

Zahi Hawass didn't like the findings and so he never revealed the population affinities.

Until DNAtribes THEMSELVES ran the STR values(obtained by Zahi Hawass people) into their computer to determind the population affinity which was this!
dnatribes.jpg

DNAtribes basically said. "this is how you do it retards". So yeah even though Zahi Hawass himself didn't reveal the population affinity and publish it, we can still do it OURSELVES like DNAtribies. All you need is just to be the STR values into a computer. Simple.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
When a white person sees an ethiopian habesha for the first time, she says they are " black". Yet they could have between 50 to 60 percent west Asian admixture. And even Jews and Arab were considered dark when compared to the roman soldiers. Again I'm not saying egyptian are white.
Most Egyptologist agree that NUBIANS were apart of the slave class. Ancient painting verified this. Even when the Nubian established their own empire in Sudan, they couldnt replicate the size and complexity of the Egyptian pyramids. Paintings showed the colour disparity between the Nubian slaves and the royal class who were copper red. And your ignoring all those proof in the painting that point out that there couldn't have been a purely SSA egyptian empire. Those claims that the red/ copper colour was caused by egyptians applying red mud like those primitive tribes has no bearing in reality because there's been plenty of illustrations that shows a yellow-red people wearing clothes and people use those mud practices don't wear much clothing and egyptian, atleast the ruling class wore very elaborate costumes. And also there's been plenty discoveries of cosmetic tools and chemicals, one of which was kohl and henna, I don't see the use of henna for a dark skinned person like lupita. I'm not even an Egyptologist and I'm dismantling your premise.

:childplease:fukk outta here with your miseducation. @KidStranglehold shut down a post of yours earlier in the thread and you fukking disappeared like a fart in the wind. now you back, without addressing the last response that ran you off, with more disinfo?

elias1

Rookie
Daps
If that's the case then why don't Cushyte speakers carry Nilo-Saharan lineages? That study is only addressing admixture.
Err....Ethiopian groups like Agews/Ethio Jews, Amharas and others carry A3b2 at close to 40% frequencies. Additionally, your Ev32 map post in itself showed that after Somalis, one of the largest percentage of Ev32 is found among Darfurian Nilo-Sahran Sudanis. Anyway Admixture autosomal looks at full ancestry which is much more accurate rather than Y-Chrocosmes which could easily be affected by Bottlenecks and represents likely less than 1% of one's genetics a lot of times, Autosomal looks at the full picture.

As I said Cushtcs are Nilo-Saharans + Omotics + Some Caucasian.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Interestingly, this ancestral cluster includes populations like Fulani who has previously shown to display Eastern African ancestry, common history with the Hausa who are the furthest Afro-Asiatic speakers to the west in the Sahel, with a large effective size and complex genetic background.23 The Fulani who currently speak a language classified as Niger-Kordofanian may have lost their original tongue to associated sedentary group similar to other cattle herders in Africa a common tendency among pastoralists. Clearly cultural trends exemplified by populations, like Hausa or Massalit, the latter who have neither strong tradition in agriculture nor animal husbandry, were established subsequent to the initial differentiation of haplogroup E. For example, the early clusters within the network also include Nilo-Saharan speakers like Kunama of Eritrea and Nilotic of Sudan who are ardent nomadic pastoralists but speak a language of non-Afro-Asiatic background the predominant linguistic family within the macrohaplogroup.

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ejhg201441a.html

wqVzGjj.png

@elias1
:troll:

This is why I was :huh: when he said Nilo-Saharans and Cushyte people are the same. Bantu people like some Cushyte people took have Nilo-Saharan admixture does not mean they are the same.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is why I was :huh: when he said Nilo-Saharans and Cushyte people are the same. Bantu people like some Cushyte people took have Nilo-Saharan admixture does not mean they are the same.

I guess African Americans can claim the British Empire now according to @elias1 :troll:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:mindblown::scust:You didn't even challenged what I said about the kohl and henna or the other facts. So much delusion. And the genetic evidence is non existent. What we do kmow is that Nubians were slaves inanvient egyptian society. And according to you they were also the ruling class....despite the fact that ancient egyptian differentiated themselves from the people and the land of kush.
While there had been slaves in Egypt since the beginning of its history, their numbers greatly increased during the New Kingdom, when the pharaohs were committed to a policy of foreign involvement and conquests in Nubia, Canaan and Syria brought in many prisoners of war, seqer-ankh, who were enslaved, at times branded with the signki

I gave to them captains of archers, and chief men of the tribes, branded and made into slaves, impressed with my name; their wives and their children were made likewise.
Papyrus Harris
James Henry Breasted Ancient Records of Egypt, Part IV, § 405
and often given to deserving servants of the crown:Then Avaris was despoiled, and I brought spoil from there: one man, three women; total, four persons. His majesty gave them to me as slaves. Then Sharuhen was besieged for three years. His majesty despoiled it and I brought spoil from it: two women and a hand.
From the autobiography of Ahmose, son of Ebana
18th dynasty
During the campaigns of Thutmose III prisoners of war were taken and slaves were part of the tribute paid by the defeated.

The number of spoil taken in them ..... of vile Naharina who were as defenders among them, with their horses, 691 prisoners, 29 hands [of slain], 48 mares ... in that year 295 male and female slaves, 68 horses, 3 gold dishes, 3 silver dishes, ..........
Report from the 42nd (?) year of the reign of Thutmose III
W.M.F. Petrie A History of Egypt Part II p.122
In the 41st (?) year of Thutmose's reign he received from the Hittites among other things eight male and female black slaves, calling it tribute. The Hittites must have thought of them as presents, probably quite valuable ones, as black persons were a rarity among them.
Defeated nations like the Nubians which lost their independence and were administered by the Egyptians, paid taxes which often included slaves. Their number was not as great for Lower Nubia as it was for Kush which produced less gold than its northern neighbour.
The successful defence against the Sea Peoples resulted in large numbers of slaves as well, when whole wandering peoples were defeated and captured. The following, somewhat generalizing and possibly exaggerated report describes the exploits of Ramses III

... I laid low the Meshwesh, the Libyans, the Esbet, the Keykesh, the Shai, the Hes and the Beken.
... I carried away those whom my sword spared, as numerous captives, pinioned like birds before my horses, their wives and their children by the ten-thousand, their cattle in number like hundred-thousands.....

Harris Papyrus
James Henry Breasted Ancient Records of Egypt Part IV § 405
The least fortunate captives were sent to work as slaves in the dreadful gold and copper mines of Nubia and Sinai, where, according to the Greeks, water was rationed and men died in great numbers from exhaustion and dehydration in the desert heat. On the other hand not all the prisoners were enslaved: some were absorbed into the army, where Sherden for instance constituted a large part of the bodyguard of Ramses II.

grinding_corn.jpg
Many slaves laboured on the estates of the pharaohs, the nobility and the priests. Seti I announced on the Wadi Halfa stela how he had endowed Min-Amen's temple at Buhen, so that his storehouse was filled with male and female slaves from the captivity of his majesty, L.P.H. Ramses III is said to have given 113,000 to the temples during the course of his reign.
The slaves who found themselves serving the royal family [14] or the nobility were generally the lucky ones. Their life was often less hard than that of the native peasants. The children of a few of these slaves, foreigners or Egyptians, who had exceptional ability, made themselves indispensable to their masters and rose to high positions in the bureaucracy or married into their former owners' families after being set free.​