She looks like she belongs in ancient Egypt

elias1

Rookie
Daps
No I'm saying that Kunama DO speak a Nilo-Saharan language; nilotic to be specific like the Dinka people. Just because Kunama's are from Eritrea and are horners doesn't mean they are exactly the same or share the same origins as Cushyte speakers. Ethiopia has a nilotic population but does that mean they are exactly the as the Cushyte speaking population? Yeah there may have been a trade in genetics i.e the Maasi, but nothing to indicate that Nilo-Saharans an Cushyte speakers are just the same and are only seperated by language. Not dismissing that both groups are African.

*Don't. Typo mate. They speak a nilo-Sahran language but the group is very Cushytic admixed with and share much of the culture with fellow Horners. My nikka was posting Kunama and Bejas as representatives of how AE were. That in itself is the definition of proving yourself wrong.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I said Somali Peternally as in in-tems of Y-Chromosomes.
And yeah their native horners on their Y-Chromosome side as their Mitochondria side. Not different from their Cushyte bretherns.

We are talking about people who are 75% EV32 and then K with only 2 haplogroups representing the diversity of over 97% of the population, That is the definition of a bottlenecked population. Also I don't care or deal with Somali Nationalists, I care about facts. Horners in general carry diverse E halpgroups, They carry J1 etc etc All of which are old in the Horn. Somalis are very inbred.
Interesting.:ohhh:

But how does that conclude that they are not representative of the horn? I am aware that Horners carry vast diverse E clades(also you are correct when you say they carry old J1 clades from the Neolithic debunking the Eurocentric myth its recent "mixing". Those J1 carriers across the sea would have looked no different from other Africans) but I do not carry signature Nilo-Saharan/Nilotic speaking clades like B or A. So how are Somalis and Nilo-Saharan speakers basically the same?

elias1

Rookie
Daps
@elias1 please answer me :troll:

Still waiting for your c*nt face to post non-Beja and Kunama with AE hair styles and clothes, How dare you bring up the last part when you posted a Beja boy unknowingly :troll:. Hahahahaha You are a Joke. Also Bantus don't live in the Horn, the only ones are Somalis Bantus brought to the Horn by Arabs during their Slave trade times. Horn of Afirca is Cushytics, Semitic and Omotic.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
*Don't. Typo mate. They speak a nilo-Sahran language but the group is very Cushytic admixed with and share much of the culture with fellow Horners. My nikka was posting Kunama and Bejas as representatives of how AE were. That in itself is the definition of proving yourself wrong.

I guess correct. But how admixed are Kunama people with Cushyte speakers?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Also Bantus don't live in the Horn, the only ones are Somalis Bantus brought to the Horn by Arabs during their Slave trade times. Horn of Afirca is Cushytics, Semitic and Omotic.

No one can take you seriously :pachaha:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@Premeditated

I told you Horners are delusional enough to false claim :pachaha:

@elias1 still waiting on Somalia's rich wrestling tradition :troll:
breh, im over here reading the last 4 pages of this thread and all I see is dudes posting what ever they can to stick to the argument and they cant even back it up. The op keeps ignoring the DNA results that @KidStranglehold has been posting multiple times. Acting like h hasn't seen it. I mean, what more evidence can get wish for?Im actually offended that that Somalis are trying to get a stake in AE and I don't know why.

If Horners are gonna claim Egypt, then fukk it, my ass is gonna claim it too with no fukks given.:pachaha:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Funny how @isthisreallife ignored this post to him like many other of my posts. Don't like the material I posted?:biggrin:
When a white person sees an ethiopian habesha for the first time, she says they are " black". Yet they could have between 50 to 60 percent west Asian admixture. And even Jews and Arab were considered dark when compared to the roman soldiers. Again I'm not saying egyptian are white.
Most Egyptologist agree that NUBIANS were apart of the slave class. Ancient painting verified this. Even when the Nubian established their own empire in Sudan, they couldnt replicate the size and complexity of the Egyptian pyramids. Paintings showed the colour disparity between the Nubian slaves and the royal class who were copper red. And your ignoring all those proof in the painting that point out that there couldn't have been a purely SSA egyptian empire. Those claims that the red/ copper colour was caused by egyptians applying red mud like those primitive tribes has no bearing in reality because there's been plenty of illustrations that shows a yellow-red people wearing clothes and people use those mud practices don't wear much clothing and egyptian, atleast the ruling class wore very elaborate costumes. And also there's been plenty discoveries of cosmetic tools and chemicals, one of which was kohl and henna, I don't see the use of henna for a dark skinned person like lupita. I'm not even an Egyptologist and I'm dismantling your premise.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
When a white person sees an ethiopian habesha for the first time, she says they are " black". Yet they could have between 50 to 60 percent west Asian admixture. And even Jews and Arab were considered dark when compared to the roman soldiers. Again I'm not saying egyptian are white.
Most Egyptologist agree that NUBIANS were apart of the slave class. Ancient painting verified this. Even when the Nubian established their own empire in Sudan, they couldnt replicate the size and complexity of the Egyptian pyramids. Paintings showed the colour disparity between the Nubian slaves and the royal class who were copper red. And your ignoring all those proof in the painting that point out that there couldn't have been a purely SSA egyptian empire. Those claims that the red/ copper colour was caused by egyptians applying red mud like those primitive tribes has no bearing in reality because there's been plenty of illustrations that shows a yellow-red people wearing clothes and people use those mud practices don't wear much clothing and egyptian, atleast the ruling class wore very elaborate costumes. And also there's been plenty discoveries of cosmetic tools and chemicals, one of which was kohl and henna, I don't see the use of henna for a dark skinned person like lupita. I'm not even an Egyptologist and I'm dismantling your premise.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

elias1

Rookie
Daps
And yeah their native horners on their Y-Chromosome side as their Mitochondria side. Not different from their Cushyte bretherns.

Interesting.:ohhh:

But how does that conclude that they are not representative of the horn? I am aware that Horners carry vast diverse E clades(also you are correct when you say they carry old J1 clades from the Neolithic debunking the Eurocentric myth its recent "mixing". Those J1 carriers across the sea would have looked no different from other Africans) but I do not carry signature Nilo-Saharan/Nilotic speaking clades like B or A. So how are Somalis and Nilo-Saharan speakers basically the same?

There are close to a hundred Horn Afircan ethnic groups, some Cush*ic groups, some even Oromo groups carry high levels of A as far as I know, B isn't that common. Nilo-Saharans are the Parent population of Cush*cs, with Cush*tics being a mix of Nilo-Sahran, Omotics and Caucasians. Somalis tend to lack Omotic unlike majority of Horners, It's not surprising considering Cush*cs migrated from the Nile Valley to the Horn. Look at these Admixture runs based on Pagani et al data on the Horn 2012
:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqWOT2m6btAGdEpjTExTRG1NU1NKRnJfd3hOeWkwdkE#gid=5

Go to the Somali Sample.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
breh, im over here reading the last 4 pages of this thread and all I see is dudes posting what ever they can to stick to the argument and they cant even back it up. The op keeps ignoring the DNA results that @KidStranglehold has been posting multiple times. Acting like h hasn't seen it. I mean, what more evidence can get wish for?Im actually offended that that Somalis are trying to get a stake in AE and I don't know why.

If Horners are gonna claim Egypt, then fukk it, my ass is gonna claim it too with no fukks given.:pachaha:
First of all there hasn't been DNA examination of ancient egyptian, theybhavent even examined Tutankhamen, and secondly, I'm not claiming ancient egypt for horners. The horn has it's own empires to look up to.
I don't know where pouter got this info from, but there hasn't been DNA testing of egyptian mummies.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DNA-tested_mummies

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Still waiting for your c*nt face to post non-Beja and Kunama with AE hair styles and clothes.

Not trying to get into this, but I some hints of Egyptian traditions can be found throughout Africa and even in West Africa. Again this is due to the Green Sahara. I always held that Egyptian culture was influenced by many African cultures from the Sahara and Nile Valley. I'll give examples later.