She looks like she belongs in ancient Egypt

elias1

Rookie
Daps
Incorrect.

Somalis don't even carry any signature Nile-Saharan lineages like A or B. Somalis carry E clades, specifically E-V32. I don't know about Afars. Not saying ancestors of some horners were not in Egypt. but Nile-Saharans/Nilotic trumps them(and West Africans) since they were the oldest people on the Nile Valley.

Wrong, Cusht*cs are Nilo-Saharan like people with some Caucasian Admixture, You need to read Peer-Reviewed 2014 Autosomal Papers like this which show the latest about Horn African Genetics:
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393

Somalis are very bottlenecked Paternally and not at all representative of even the Horn, Autosomal genetics is What should be used here and the results are obvious.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
THOSE ARE ERITRREAN KUNAMA NILO-SAHRANS LoL and I already told you, Cusht*cs and Nilo-Sahrans are the same people anyway aside from Admixture but the irony, The Bloody IRONY for you to post Eritrean Nilotics and to TOP it all a Beja CUSH*TCS as a reference

Eritrean+man+from+Barka.jpg

That's a Beja Boy!
Hahahahahahahaha My God What an Ultimate FAIL :pachaha::dead::dead:

No anthrpologist agrees with your theory. The Kunama people speak a Nilotic language. They're not Cushytes. Just because they are happened to be found in Eritrea does not correlate that they are Cushytic. Can you show us that Nile-Saharans and Cushytes are the same people? When in fact genetics show us that many Cushyte speakers hardly carry signature Nile-Saharan lineages?

Can you elaborate on how Nile-Saharans and Cushyte are the same?

elias1

Rookie
Daps
Poiter Who do you think the Parent population For Cush*cs are or are you just going to continue posting Beja Cushytics as evidence for your points?
mj-laughing.gif

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Wrong, Cusht*cs are Nilo-Saharan like people with some Caucasian Admixture, You need to read Peer-Reviewed 2014 Autosomal Papers like this which show the latest about Horn African Genetics:
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393

Somalis are very bottlenecked Paternally and not at all representative of even the Horn, Autosomal genetics is What should be used here and the results are obvious.

I already read that study TONS of time. No where do they state Cushyte speakers are same as Nile-Saharan.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Next, we tested for the presence of linguistically delineated subgroups within the Anuak, Gumuz, and South Sudanese. Most southern Sudanese populations speak languages in the Nilotic branch of the Nilo-Saharan language family and the Anuak language is also a Nilotic language [68]. The Gumuz language is either a highly divergent Nilo-Saharan language or a language isolate [69]. AMOVA reveals a statistically significant difference between these linguistic groups (ΦGT = 0.024, p<0.001) and the population tree with linguistically defined subgroups (Figure 3C) is a significantly better fit to the data than the tree without subgroups (K = 132, df = 1, p≈0). Finally, putting all of the populations together in an AMOVA analysis, we find significant differences between linguistic subgroups at both a macro level (Nilo-Saharan vs Afro-Asiatic)
fetchObject.action

Where re you reading this from???

elias1

Rookie
Daps
No anthrpologist agrees with your theory. The Kunama people speak a Nilotic language. They're not Cushytes. Just because they are happened to be found in Eritrea does not correlate that they are Cushytic. Can you show us that Nile-Saharans and Cushytes are the same people? When in fact genetics show us that many Cushyte speakers hardly carry signature Nile-Saharan lineages?

Can you elaborate on how Nile-Saharans and Cushyte are the same?

I never said Kunama speak a Nilo-Saharan language but poiter posting Kunama Eritrean Horners and Beja Cushtics is obviously idiotic but I guess thats how he is. Talk about proving yourself wrong. Anyway I'll pm you 2012-2014 Peer-Reviewed studies on the Horn If you want bro.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:umad:@KidStranglehold bodied this thread.

full
I just wonder who he was responding to, since I can't see it.:manny: probably because they are on ignore for being a dumbass

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

You have got to me kidding me???? Man if Somali Nationalist would have seen this they would rip you to shreds and threaten your life. So you're now saying Somalis are not native horners???:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

When they carry E-V32 like every other horner???
E1b1b1a1b_V32_Distribution.png

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I never said Kunama speak a Nilo-Saharan language but poiter posting Kunama Eritrean Horners and Beja Cushtics is obviously idiotic but I guess thats how he is. Talk about proving yourself wrong. Anyway I'll pm you 2012-2014 Peer-Reviewed studies on the Horn If you want bro.
No I'm saying that Kunama DO speak a Nilo-Saharan language; nilotic to be specific like the Dinka people. Just because Kunama's are from Eritrea and are horners doesn't mean they are exactly the same or share the same origins as Cushyte speakers. Ethiopia has a nilotic population but does that mean they are exactly the as the Cushyte speaking population? Yeah there may have been a trade in genetics i.e the Maasi, but nothing to indicate that Nilo-Saharans an Cushyte speakers are just the same and are only seperated by language. Not dismissing that both groups are African.

elias1

Rookie
Daps
You have got to me kidding me???? Man if Somali Nationalist would have seen this they would rip you to shreds. So you're not saying Somalis are not native horners???:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

When they carry E-V32 like every other horner???

I said Somali Peternally as in in-tems of Y-Chromosomes. We are talking about people who are 75% EV32 and then K with only 2 haplogroups representing the diversity of over 97% of the population, That is the definition of a bottlenecked population. Also I don't care or deal with Somali Nationalists, I care about facts. Horners in general carry diverse E halpgroups, They carry J1 etc etc All of which are old in the Horn. Somalis are very inbred.