She looks like she belongs in ancient Egypt

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:wtf::mindblown:
What are you on about. I'm saying when Alexandria conquered Egypt, there must have been extensive profiling of the population. There's no use profiling a nation hundreds of years afterwards, the whole point of understanding the population/ demograph/elements within a society is so then it would be easier for the administration to control the population, control and dismantle revolts before it happens, and for tax purposes.

No one is contesting that Egypt was "multicultural" when Greece conquered Egypt, it had been conquered for 100s of years :wtf::mindblown:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:mjlol:
Did you even read what I wrote, Greeks kept records of Egypt when they arrived. There must have been plenty of accounts of their physical features, culture etc. Greeks were known for their extensive profiling of empires and nations they conquered.

And yeah and here's what the Greeks kept record of. :smile:
Herodotus: ".
.Still the Egyptians said that they believed the Colchians to be descended from the army of Sesostris. My own conjectures were founded, first, on the fact that they are black-skinned and have woolly hair, which certainly amounts to but little, since several other nations are so too. But further and more especially, on the circumstance that the Colchians, the Egyptians, and the Ethiopians, are the only nations who have practised circumcision from the earliest times..."
(The Histories, Book 2:104)

Aristotle:
"Too black a hue marks the coward as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians and so does also too white a complexion as you may see from women, the complexion of courage is between the two..." ""Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy-legged? Is it because the bodies of living creatures become distorted by heat, like logs of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports this theory; for it is curlier than that of other nations, and curliness is as it were crookedness of the hair."
(Physiognomics)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'll wait for the Somalis to show me their rich wrestling tradition :troll:

sudan-nuba-wr.jpg

Dendera-Nubian_Wrestlers_resized.jpg

imageC3A8.jpg

02Culture04Wrestling11.jpg

422711.jpg

HB04.jpg

@elias1 still waiting for your response :troll:

elias1

Rookie
Daps
Quote properly. Also stop being mad that you have no empires. Go claim Axum or something.

lol I have Adal, Ajuuran, Gelidi and dozens of empires exclusive to us, I can also claim Axum, Kush, Nubia and AE. It's you that's mad claiming others and you dare say I'm doing.....Bahahahah TALK About an Irony! Why don't You focus Songhai and other West Afro focused Civilizations. I'm sure the West African brothers in here would agree that this focus on Egypt from and and a number of other posters in here is pretty weird.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
lol I have Adal, Ajuuran, Gelidi and dozens of empires exclusive to us, I can also claim Axum, Kush, Nubia and AE. It's you that's mad claiming others and you dare say I'm doing.....Bahahahah TALK About an Irony! Why don't You focus Songhai and other West Afro focused Civilizations. I'm sure the West African brothers in here would agree that this focus on Egypt from and and a number of other posters in here is pretty weird.

If you are a Somali then you are incorrect. Kush, Nubia and Ancient Egypt were not Cushyte civilizations like Axum and Ajuuran.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Funny how @isthisreallife ignored this post to him like many other of my posts. Don't like the material I posted?:biggrin:

Again thats up to Anthropologist and linguistics(linguistics study languages). Egyptology is not a field in which they study the race/origins of the Egyptians. Even Zahi Hawass said he doesn't like genetics(and we know why). But more importantly. You keep yapping about Egypt being this mixed society without posting a hint of material backing up your claims. I already detailed you in this post, in which you ignored how dynastic Egypt was not a racially mixed society. Not even Egyptologist themselves have stated any records of large scale West Asian population migrating into Egypt. None. Nada. Its a debunked "dynastic race" theory and is no longer supported by Egyptologist. You saying "You don't have to go to fossil DNA to know that." shows you have no evidence, but just saying things off the top of your head.

And if we wanna go DNA(which I haven't as of yet), then you should note that even in during the later 18th dynasty the Pharaoh's were shown to be predominately inner African based on Autosomal DNA.

dnatribes.jpg

Source:
http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

PS: Forgot to mention. If you bother to read my other post, I said the Romans still described the Egyptians as black and that was AFTER the dynastic period.

elias1

Rookie
Daps
If you are a Somali then you are incorrect. Kush, Nubia and Ancient Egypt were not Cushyte civilizations like Axum and Ajuuran.

Lol You do know "Cush*tics are nothing more than Nilo-Saharans with more "Caucasian" Affinites.

Somalis and Afars and so on are nothing more than Nilo-Saharans with something like ~35% admixture lol

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Quote properly. Also stop being mad that you have no empires. Go claim Axum or something.
Lmao...all these delusions of historical grandeur...and you're insulting a people that actually have proof that they once had a civilisation that had controlled other nation states. Who also had a seafaring empire that controlled the Red Sea and traded with nations such as far flung as India and Persia. I will wait till ur "real" ancestors conquer the sea before we start discussing my supposed ancestors .

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol You do know "Cush*tics are nothing more than Nilo-Saharans with more "Caucasian" Affinites.

Somalis and Afars and so on are nothing more than Nilo-Saharans with something like ~35% admixture lol

Oh, so thats how you will claim Nilo-Saharan :troll:

In that case, West Africans are just East Africans who migrated West :skip:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Incorrect.

Somalis don't even carry any signature Nile-Saharan lineages like A or B. Somalis carry E clades, specifically E-V32. I don't know about Afars. Not saying ancestors of some horners were not in Egypt. but Nile-Saharans/Nilotic trumps them(and West Africans) since they were the oldest people on the Nile Valley.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lmao...all these delusions of historical grandeur...and you're insulting a people that actually have proof that they once had a civilisation that had controlled other nation states. Who also had a seafaring empire that controlled the Red Sea and traded with nations such as far flung as India and Persia. I will wait till ur "real" ancestors conquer the sea before we start discussing my supposed ancestors .

Mali> Axum. Almoravids> Axum. And that isnt up for debate.

You supposedly conquered Arabia but you have more Arab blood than Arabs have Horner blood

:dead:

elias1

Rookie
Daps
Nilo-Saharans also use those same styles :troll:

tumblr_mcmngzSz4f1qb9auyo7_r1_1280.jpg

kunama.jpg

Eritrean+man+from+Barka.jpg

nara.png

Joey_027.jpg

THOSE ARE ERITRREAN KUNAMA NILO-SAHRANS LoL and I already told you, Cusht*cs and Nilo-Sahrans are the same people anyway aside from Admixture but the irony, The Bloody IRONY for you to post Eritrean Nilotics and to TOP it all a Beja CUSH*TCS as a reference

Eritrean+man+from+Barka.jpg

That's a Beja Boy!
Hahahahahahahaha My God What an Ultimate FAIL :pachaha::dead::dead: