She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
an incel plague is upon us .. :picard: *hate* *hate* *hate* 24/7 ... :hhh:

yeah the MCU ain't perfect but that incel victim mentality is something else :huhldup:

i don't normally say stuff like this BUT if they don't like it then :camby: watch something else.

it's not life or death. if they think the MCU is going to fail then simply chill in the cut until it fails :ufdup:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not watching She Hulk because I'm done with consuming MCU content after a string of too much wack shyt but following the discourse of this show has been hilarious

I got nothing against anybody that legit enjoys the show because I legit enjoyed Hawkeye, but the nikkas that are terrified to criticize the show because they don't want to be called an incel is :dead: :dead::dead:so many nikkas tapdancing on eggshells giving the safe sterilized review

being decided on liking she-hulk. 💀💀"Y'all just hate women" don't hit like it used to so they've pivoted to incel after seeing nikkas are deathly afraid of being called that shyt:mjlol:
The idea of your sex life/manhood being decided by your enjoyment of a she-hulk show. :mjlol: Because defending unpopular comic book characters is the hallmark of a true Casanova

Not even something women actually fukk with, just one batch of virgin nerds crying about another batch of virgin nerds

Disney in their fans lean into this gender shyt to defend bad properties far too often

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The idea of your sex life/manhood being decided by your enjoyment of a she-hulk show. :mjlol: Because defending unpopular comic book characters is the hallmark of a true Casanova

Not even something women actually fukk with, just one batch of virgin nerds crying about another batch of virgin nerds

Disney in their fans lean into this gender shyt to defend bad properties far too often
It's been Hollywood but Disney has been the biggest perpetrator of using gender meta

Disney uses women(especially black women) as a shield for criticism, and social media participates in the shielding

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Last episode was ok and show is alright overall. Some of it makes me laugh and other shyt like the Meg cameo just doesn’t hit the mark for me. The incel level hate is unnecessary tho. I just think you gotta throw your preconceived expectations in the bushes when it come to this phase of Marvel content. A lot of the movies and show is feeling more niche now and the extent you like it is gonna rely on how you feel about the niche in general.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I’m actually having a lot of fun watching this! I think this show’s biggest strength to me is that it’s lighthearted (so far) and easy to get into.

Yeah just watched the first 3 episodes. Same vibe as Ms. Marvel - likeable MC, goofy CGI, social media portrayal in the show. MC breaking the fourth wall talking to the audience should cue people in that this is a light-hearted show. I'm entertained so far.

When the breh said "I'd hit it" sounded straight from the Coli :russ:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Not watching this, but Marvel need to shake things up. A Kingpin based series would be amazing, as the actor is perfect.

Kingpin > the bench warmer heroes being used for these shows. And he's a character that won't really work in the movies, but will definitely do so on the small screen.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dudes really jumped out the window with "The only reason they're saying they like this show is so they won't be called incels." Tiny ass brains really can't fathom that a breh might actually like the show so there must be some agenda at work.

nikkas need to touch grass. :mjlol:

:mjlol:THERES MORE POSTS OF PPL
shytTING ON "INCELS",
WHO DONT LIKE THE SHOW...
THAN POSTS ABOUT THE ACTUAL SHOW...

EVEN GOING AS FAR AS POSTING RANDOM YOUTUBERS WHO DONT LIKE THE SHOW.

nikkaS WOULDNT EVEN POST
IN THIS DEAD ASS THREAD
IF THEY WERENT TALKING ABOUT
EVERYONE ELSES "FAUX OUTRAGE"
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

:mjlol:THERES MORE POSTS OF PPL
shytTING ON "INCELS",
WHO DONT LIKE THE SHOW...
THAN POSTS ABOUT THE ACTUAL SHOW...

EVEN GOING AS FAR AS POSTING RANDOM YOUTUBERS WHO DONT LIKE THE SHOW.

nikkaS WOULDNT EVEN POST
IN THIS DEAD ASS THREAD
IF THEY WERENT TALKING ABOUT
EVERYONE ELSES "FAUX OUTRAGE"
:devil:
:evil:

Why are you constantly posting in here if you don't like it then. :dead:

Chicago the short bus don strikes again