She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not gonna lie, the CGI of her in the office in the suit was pretty bad.
Didn't really like the episode. They really forced that bad storyline with Bukowski just to get Megan Thee Stallion's name in the show :snoop:
Wong just felt weird in the episode, they had to put him in it because of Shang Chi but added no value.
The Coli breh claiming he'd smash was hilarious though.

They did need to explain Abomination just popping out of nowhere in Shang Chi so that made sense. The Meg shyt was just for a goofy comedy sidestory.

I'm just waiting to see what they do to Daredevil because I got a bad feeling. Hope I'm wrong.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
So is this worth watching? CGI looks suspect as hell but Ms. Marvel's CGI was also goofy but that show turned out pretty good.

And why does her hair go from curly to straight when she turns into the Hulk :what::lolbron:
her hair is short when shes normal

as she hulk, her hair is to its fuller potential (because the gamma rays heighten all bodily characteristics, including hair structure)

Daps
It’s cool how they’re still using the hulk container technology from the first avengers movie to hold Abomination in

Y4ifz.jpg

Would it really work on a frenzied Hulk tho that wasn't trying to break out? :jbhmm:

Thor cracked it with one hit from his hammer. Not saying that Hulk's blow is as powerful as a shot from Thor's hammer, but I'd imagine it's comparable. :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Would it really work on a frenzied Hulk tho that wasn't trying to break out? :jbhmm:

Thor cracked it with one hit from his hammer. Not saying that Hulk's blow is as powerful as a shot from Thor's hammer, but I'd imagine it's comparable. :jbhmm:

i imagine its similar to hulk buster armor, where its not made to stop a stage 10 hulk rage out but subdue them long enough to think of other options. You saw how even though abomination was in it they were still scared after he transformed.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Megan Thee Stallion’s She-Hulk cameo was specially written for Tatiana Maslany

Turns out the Marvel star is also an amazing twerker, even as She-Hulk

“Tatiana is the world’s biggest Megan Thee Stallion fan, so she was just vibrating with excitement,” Coiro tells Polygon. “We actually added that dancing scene so that Tatiana could have a scene with Megan, which is where we learned that Tatiana is an amazing twerker.” :skip: