She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh, the episode came out literally yesterday and we only 3 episodes in yet, folks are making SO many essays. Was Ms. Marvel butchered this badly? Mind you this is the shortest review Ive come across :mjlol:

Welllllllll...that is certainly an interesting youtuber you found there. :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Are you a big fan of his content? :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I just find it hilarious that people fake outrage about a dumb post credit twerk scene but not the shytty PS3 beta looking CGI scenes this show has that's worse than Black Panther's scenes or how Marvel treats the VFX workers like shyt :mjlol:

Then act different like the MCU never had any cringe scenes before and not discuss how Marvel is just drastically regressing in quality in many aspects in the MCU but of course let's complain about the green cartoon bih shaking her ass grr I'm mad😡

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just find it hilarious that people fake outrage about a dumb post credit twerk scene but not the shytty PS3 beta looking CGI scenes this show has that's worse than Black Panther's scenes or how Marvel treats the VFX workers like shyt :mjlol:

Then act different like the MCU never had any cringe scenes before and not discuss how Marvel is just drastically regressing in quality in many aspects in the MCU but of course let's complain about the green cartoon bih shaking her ass grr I'm mad😡
Nikkas been destroying the cgi for months before the show even started what are you talking about?:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not watching She Hulk because I'm done with consuming MCU content after a string of too much wack shyt but following the discourse of this show has been hilarious

I got nothing against anybody that legit enjoys the show because I legit enjoyed Hawkeye, but the nikkas that are terrified to criticize the show because they don't want to be called an incel is :dead: :dead::dead:so many nikkas tapdancing on eggshells giving the safe sterilized review

"Y'all just hate women" don't hit like it used to so they've pivoted to incel after seeing nikkas are deathly afraid of being called that shyt:mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So who are the Wrecking Crew working for? Before they bounced they said they gotta tell the boss.

Kingpin? Or whatever Julia Louis Dreyfus was? I feel like this will lead up to Daredevil. Both lawyers in NY and Daredevil show is coming so it would be a natural fit.
I feel like Daredevil is going to be looking for Jessica Jones. Why else would he be in LA? There are 1000s of lawyers there already.

Unless it’s some evil corporate shenanigans, it should be the Leader since the last time we saw him was involving Hulk blood.

I’m not aware of any major She Hulk villains though. And was famously wrong about Kang being in Loki….so.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I wonder if they know the CGI looks awful or are they going for that shyt to begin with. Her skin has a much different texture than the Hulk, but even it that's what they were going for in order to differentiate them it still looks bad.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if they know the CGI looks awful or are they going for that shyt to begin with. Her skin has a much different texture than the Hulk, but even it that's what they were going for in order to differentiate them it still looks bad.

Well, the odd shyt w/ CGI female characters is the things you attribute to male character skin becoming realistic (pores, hair, acne, moles, blotches, imperfections, etc...) would all be covered up by makeup on a female character IRL, and what high position female lawyer wouldn't be rocking the best make-up out there to smooth everything out? So looking for 'realistic skin' on She-Hulk is both a failure for those wanting it and a failure if they provided it.

My main thing w/ the CGI is when the face looks off on some Cersi in the Walk of Shame where the features are off center of the skull. The rest of it? It's a regular woman transforming into a giant green woman and whatever it is looks tons better than if they did it in the Ang Lee Hulk era or the body double painted body era so it's all good.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Stan Lee is twisting and rolling in his grave...from the bad cgi, the horrible writing and of course pandering to young thots everywhere with the twerk scene, this show is just horrible. The fact that they rewrote her origin, to have her save Banner, should've been enough of a warning....then we get cringe writing which insults and denigrates men, even going so far as to say her struggle is "infinitely harder" than Bruce's..the man who tried to commit suicide twice, killed innocents due to Hulk, and lost a wife...but sure, cat calling is the same.

Honestly the M-She-U era will more than likely be the worst. At least we have Made Men and Breaking Bad to rewatch.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Dudes really jumped out the window with "The only reason they're saying they like this show is so they won't be called incels." Tiny ass brains really can't fathom that a breh might actually like the show so there must be some agenda at work.

nikkas need to touch grass. :mjlol: