She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
that was the greatest woman in the galaxy

the-wire-surprised.gif

I recognized her from Hamilton.
tumblr_piszwzFdAi1u9ufd4_500.gifv

Last edited:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
So who are the Wrecking Crew working for? Before they bounced they said they gotta tell the boss.

Kingpin? Or whatever Julia Louis Dreyfus was? I feel like this will lead up to Daredevil. Both lawyers in NY and Daredevil show is coming so it would be a natural fit.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah i just dont care about these characters + they seem like non factors to the grander scheme of things. I get some dudes are invested in the comics and stuff but i dont give a shyt lol.

I already said blame this on the infinity saga, but lot of us only care about the big picture of things cause i dont even have time to watch all this shyt, me not caring is the icing on the cake
the show is entertaining to a degree but it doesnt have any kinda binge factor, nor do I CRAVE it the way i was doing with Loki (and Falcon before episode 4 aired).

I genuinely enjoyed and look forward to Loki, and it carries some kind of replay value. I tried re-watching Hawkeye a few weeks back and :scusthov: I aint even make it to 20 minutes in episode 1

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
So who are the Wrecking Crew working for? Before they bounced they said they gotta tell the boss.

Kingpin? Or whatever Julia Louis Dreyfus was? I feel like this will lead up to Daredevil. Both lawyers in NY and Daredevil show is coming so it would be a natural fit.

Kingpin prob not since we'll see his story in daredevil and Julia is recruiting what seems to be anti-heroes (to rival DC's suicide squad :snoop:)

She-Hulk is the last piece of A Force the studio needed. Seeing how much traction these female-led shows get (bad or good) i wouldnt be surprised if Marvel went ahead with an avengers team of only women, shyt like that makes a studio lots of bread. Look at first Wonderwoman box office compared to Justice League.

QBN

All Star
Daps
So is this worth watching? CGI looks suspect as hell but Ms. Marvel's CGI was also goofy but that show turned out pretty good.

And why does her hair go from curly to straight when she turns into the Hulk :what::lolbron:
latest

Her hair was more thick/semi-curly in the 90's instead of bone straight. Guess it depends on the artist. After that twerk episode, hope they up the CGI budget and make her thicker in season 2, :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've accepted the show as a goofy comedy show. It's cool.

But yeah, the CGI, especially when she walks, is cringe as fukk.
Not gonna lie, the CGI of her in the office in the suit was pretty bad.
Didn't really like the episode. They really forced that bad storyline with Bukowski just to get Megan Thee Stallion's name in the show :snoop:
Wong just felt weird in the episode, they had to put him in it because of Shang Chi but added no value.
The Coli breh claiming he'd smash was hilarious though.

Last edited: