She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So is this worth watching? CGI looks suspect as hell but Ms. Marvel's CGI was also goofy but that show turned out pretty good.

And why does her hair go from curly to straight when she turns into the Hulk :what::lolbron:
Word if anything the curls should get tighter. Someone photoshop an afro on She-Hulk. lol

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
302350759_625209099045998_4870674454643506573_n.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:hubie:
I'm not saying I agree with the typical line of thinking, just offering their pov. Its not coming from a place malice, just a lack of perspective.

For those who don't understand.....As men, we often perform in traditional gender displays to reaffirm our gender expressions. For example, those of us who workout don't do it for health reasons....we do it to fulfill that masculine, strong man role we where raised on. We like to be perceived as strong men..........

Some women on thr otherhand, especially those who have to tone down their womanhood on a day to day basis, like to perceived as woman. Its why a seeming normal working woman will thot on the weekends.

Gender roles are performative. People on each side of the gender binary perform in different ways....its rarely that deep though.

why are you equating womanhood with being a thot? this is the issue lmfao.

you nikkas are finished

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
that said I quit these MCU shows by episode 3 of Hawkeye, this shyt is just ass to me and I dont care about any of these characters and non of this shyt got anything to do with Kang lmfao.

I`ll be back for Loki season 2.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
that said I quit these MCU shows by episode 3 of Hawkeye, this shyt is just ass to me and I dont care about any of these characters and non of this shyt got anything to do with Kang lmfao.

I`ll be back for Loki season 2.
this show and Rap Sh!t are both background noise for me tbh

but I do agree, anything that doesnt serve the Kang or Secret Wars series is :dead: until further notice

Imma need that Blade joint to drop tho :ufdup:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew that was going to happen as soon as I saw that scene. I was like this is going to get the twitter fingers and thinkpeices going and sure enough :mjlol:. Even the incels over at The Locker Room are discussing it.

The twerking shyt isn't that serious guys. It's just a gag you either find funny or you don't. No one was outraged when Hammer or Bobby Brown showed up on a 90s sitcom and danced with the cast.

Also It's funny how social media made twerking this huge, viral pop culture phenomenon, but now people wanna clutch pearls and be Karens when popular media references or have fun with it.
All facts. This show is a COMEDY with some action in it. They're taking it waaaay too seriously. It's not that deep.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
this show and Rap Sh!t are both background noise for me tbh

but I do agree, anything that doesnt serve the Kang or Secret Wars series is :dead: until further notice

Imma need that Blade joint to drop tho :ufdup:
Yeah i just dont care about these characters + they seem like non factors to the grander scheme of things. I get some dudes are invested in the comics and stuff but i dont give a shyt lol.

I already said blame this on the infinity saga, but lot of us only care about the big picture of things cause i dont even have time to watch all this shyt, me not caring is the icing on the cake