She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Daps
You really need to just speak to women instead of guessing at what they want. They want to be sexual beings, not objects. They are not against sexualizing themselves if they so choose, and they are against being objectified. These are not dueling narratives. Being sexual does not automatically turn you into an object and the fact that you're implying that is telling on yourself.

If Usher is performing, he'll sing and dance and put on a show for his fans. When he's walking down the street he doesn't want people yelling at him to dance for them.

They are having fun dancing in their office with no men present. Women do that at home with their friends with no men present all the time. You call it drinking the kool aid, but really its just listening to women and accepting their perspective as valid.

They want to be desired, they just don't want to be objectified. Part of being a human being and not an object is having a your own wants and needs. Not everyone wants the same thing.

It's really not a difficult thing to understand. I don't know why you're acting like it's complicated.

Okay, let's have this convo. And I'm open to taking it out of this thread to another thread if we need to. But let's break down what you said here.

You really need to just speak to women instead of guessing at what they want. They want to be sexual beings, not objects. They are not against sexualizing themselves if they so choose, and they are against being objectified.

What does it mean to "sexualize one's self"? :jbhmm:

If you say that someone "sexualizes themselves", what do you mean? Is this a woman-only thing? If not, please provide examples of men "sexualizing themselves".

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Okay, let's have this convo. And I'm open to taking it out of this thread to another thread if we need to. But let's break down what you said here.

What does it mean to "sexualize one's self"? :jbhmm:

If you say that someone "sexualizes themselves", what do you mean? Is this a woman-only thing? If not, please provide examples of men "sexualizing themselves".
It means act in a manner that would get them viewed in a sexual light, regardless if the intent is to attract someone or just to feel free and confident. IE dressing provocatively, being promiscuous, flirting or saying sexual things, sending nudes, risky texts, twerking, whatever.

It's not just a women only thing, but men and women can be different in what they find sexy. The most obvious example of men sexualizing themselves is a movie like Magic Mike. There's also bunch of cornballs on social media who try to bite their lips and make goo goo eyes in their pictures to appear sexy to women. LL Cool J rapping under waterfalls with his shirt off, etc.

Sexual objectification is viewing someone as an object for the purpose of sex. Like your claim that women were "created by god for men to desire," as if women aren't their own beings with their own motivations. They do not exist as an object to please men, just as men do not exist to please women.

It sounds like I'm stating the obvious, and that's because I am. This is really simple stuff.

Daps
It means act in a manner that would get them viewed in a sexual light, regardless if the intent is to attract someone or just to feel free and confident.

You said it's not just a women thing, but when have men acted sexually without the intention of attracting someone for something? :jbhmm:

When have men ever expressed sexuality to "feel free and confident"? I need examples of this and don't bring up LL Cool J who is obviously selling sex to attract women to buy his records and attend his shows. :mjlol:

And isn't Magic Mike about strippers? I don't watch gay @$$ content, so I've never seen it but ain't that what it's about?:dame:

Are you comparing folks stripping for money to someone acting in a sexual demeanor to "feel free" as you say?

Give me an example of the everyday man sexualizing himself, not a rap star selling sex, not a dude stripping to make money.

I'm making a point here, and I know you don't see it yet. But it will become clear in your answers to the above questions. :sas2:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
YOItQf4.gif

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
You said it's not just a women thing, but when have men acted sexually without the intention of attracting someone for something? :jbhmm:

When have men ever expressed sexuality to "feel free and confident"? I need examples of this and don't bring up LL Cool J who is obviously selling sex to attract women to buy his records and attend his shows. :mjlol:

And isn't Magic Mike about strippers? I don't watch gay @$$ content, so I've never seen it but ain't that what it's about?:dame:

Are you comparing folks stripping for money to someone acting in a sexual demeanor to "feel free" as you say?

Give me an example of the everyday man sexualizing himself, not a rap star selling sex, not a dude stripping to make money.

I'm making a point here, and I know you don't see it yet. But it will become clear in your answers to the above questions. :sas2:
Well, LL Cool J is a perfect example. He's not just selling sex, he's also selling an image as a pretty boy cool guy who all the girls want to be with. He's not only showing off to women, it's also a status thing he's showing off to men. It makes him feel confident to be seen as a tough, muscular, dominant guy who gets girls. He finds confidence in the sexualizing himself to the point where he named himself Ladies Love Cool James. He even performs his tough guy masculine songs with his shirt off.

Look at the comments on the video. It's not women swooning in there, its men talking about how charismatic and iconic his performance is :dame:

I've never seen Magic Mike either, but it's a movie made with actors who chose to portray themselves in that light. They've sexualized themselves.
Men flirt with girls, even when they aren't attracted to them, just for the fun of it. They act promiscuous, send nudes, risky texts, say sexual things, dance in provocative ways, and all that shyt just, like women do.

But like I said, men and women find different things sexy, and they also sexualize themselves in different ways. One thing I see corn balls doing all the time is bragging about how many girls they fukk, or girls they think want to fukk them, or brag about how masculine they are, or act outraged that some popular superhero show or movie stars a woman instead of a man, because they're so masculine that they only want to see other masculine manly men. :sas1: They do this shyt around other men, not women. That's all a form of sexualizing yourself.

Again, I'm just stating the obvious. I'm curious where you're going with this cuz right now it's just me awkwardly explaining the social aspect of human sexuality to a man who unironically claimed that women were 'created by god for men to desire.' This better be some good, eye opening shyt.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Well honestly I don't think you are experienced... in what way, I'm not sure. But you're missing something. A man who tells me that men sexualize themselves to women just for the hell of it, sending nudes to women just cause, say sexual things just cause... I don't know what to tell you.

Any woman a man has done the aforementioned with is a woman whose panties we want to get into, trust me. :pachaha:

Are you a man or a woman? :jbhmm:

Cause you've said several questionable things during this conversation that makes me believe you don't know how men think at all.

So either you're a woman, a gay man, or a man who has spent the majority of his life up under women. It's one of those. And I'm not saying that as an insult.

But some of the things you're saying make no sense. It was questionable already but you went completely off the rails with this last post.

I'm sending nudes to a woman I'm not trying to dixk down? I'm saying sexual things to a woman whose panties I'm not tryna get into?

Nah. :mjlol:

Women do that. Men don't. I'm going to coopt a saying from the late great Maya Angelou: when a man tells you who he is, you better believe him the first time. :pachaha:

If we say we tryna fxck, trust me, we're really trying to fxck. Aint no man playing about that :mjlol:
My guy, I'm a heterosexual man in my 30s whose fukked around a lot in his 20s and been in several long term relationships. Nothing is off the rails and I've said nothing questonable. You're trying to find a way to twist what I'm saying to make it not make sense, but again, all I'm doing is stating the obvious. I think you're just naive and don't talk to much women, or you just flat out have a hard time seeing women as actual human beings worthy of respect. Do you have any women you're friends with that you respect as human beings and aren't just trying to fukk? You give off extreme incel vibes.

I've never sent a dikk pic to anyone who hasn't requested it, but every single one of my female friends has received massive amounts of unwanted dikk pics from dudes they would never fukk, some of them anonymously or done straight up maliciously. Clearly the men know they aren't going to fukk these women, they did it 'just cause' or because they get off on sexualizing themselves. My ex had someone anonymously sending her dikk pics along with insults and threats from different phone numbers for like a year straight, and only after finally talking to the police about it did she find out it was the dad of one of her son's friends, who was just some old married weirdo.

What was the point you said you were going to make? Did you make it yet?:patrice:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Someone at Disney needs to be shown the door with some of the MCU material lately.

I pray for Daredevil: Born Again. I got a sick feeling it's gonna be Ally McBeal. Chirst.

Loki was great, Falcon/Winter Solider and WandaVision were decent, Ms.Marvel was better than I thought it would be (wasn't great but watchable considering what it could have been) and Hawkeye was mehhh.

DS2 clearly got edited to death- needed another 30-40 minutes.
Love and Thunder was ass.

This show is as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This show is okay, it's not great, not trash, but I can see how someone would sway in one direction or another. The CGI is trash. The tone reminds me of her last series before she became Savage She-Hulk. I dropped that one quickly. Please let the Wrecking crew get upgrades. They are more than formidable. AND Thunderball is black and a scientist.

I think they should've went for deadpan comedy.