She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Boy Wong did the race :dead:
dave-peace.gif
Imagine a broad trying to tell Wong she's pregnant. nikka making the portal before she finishes her sentence. :picard:

They'd never manage to serve papers on this man. Only joining Avengers meetings via satellite from outside U.S. jurisdiction. :deadrose:

Daps
I don't know where you've been for the last 40 years, but sexual liberation has been a part of feminism for a long time. Women like feeling confident and sexy. That is not some hidden secret they refuse to admit. Men are the ones who mostly shame women for being sexual. Part of empowerment and breaking the patriarchy is through allowing themselves to be sexual beings and disregarding the shame from insecure men. It's about not having the double standard applied to them when it comes to sexuality.

Sounding real incel-ish with the "god created them for men (to desire them)" and talk of "sexual objects." Women don't want to be objects, they want to be sexual people, the same way men are allowed to be. It isn't some great puzzle that needs to be cracked, it's pretty simple. I think you should try talking to some women some time, it would probably very educational for you and would have the added benefit of helping you get laid. Women are just regular people.

Now we got 2022 posters coming at brehs :dead:

I said what I said. Women LIKE being objectified by men who they WANT to be objectified by. Feminism has always been a case of women talking out of both sides of their mouth: on the one hand they want sexual liberation and on the other hand, they claim that they don't want to be sexualized.

But as I said, the real truth comes out when you look at someone like Megan the Stallion. Even women who don't agree with her overly raunchy persona LOVE the fact that she's sexual and desired, and they want that for themselves.

I mean, the dueling narratives are present in the She Hulk MCU property. Look at the first episode where the main character gives a dystopic view of women's place in society due to the "enemy", men, who subject her to cat calls and unwanted advances.

And yet, 2 episodes later, here she is shaking her ass, which is done for no other reason than to attract, you guessed it, men. (Unless you've drank the kool aid and truly believe that women are shaking their asses to "feel empowered and feel good about themselves":comeon:).

My point is proven right there. It's not that they don't want to be sexualized and desired. It's just that they want to pick and choose who to be sexualized and desired by.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I said what I said. Women LIKE being objectified by men who they WANT to be objectified by. Feminism has always been a case of women talking out of both sides of their mouth: on the one hand they want sexual liberation and on the other hand, they claim that they don't want to be sexualized.

But as I said, the real truth comes out when you look at someone like Megan the Stallion. Even women who don't agree with her overly raunchy persona LOVE the fact that she's sexual and desired, and they want that for themselves.

I mean, the dueling narratives are present in the She Hulk MCU property. Look at the first episode where the main character gives a dystopic view of women's place in society due to the "enemy", men, who subject her to cat calls and unwanted advances.

And yet, 2 episodes later, here she is shaking her ass, which is done for no other reason than to attract, you guessed it, men. (Unless you've drank the kool aid and truly believe that women are shaking their asses to "feel empowered and feel good about themselves":comeon:).

My point is proven right there. It's not that they don't want to be sexualized and desired. It's just that they want to pick and choose who to be sexualized and desired by.
Who gives a fukk grouchy ass nikka.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I don't know where you've been for the last 40 years, but sexual liberation has been a part of feminism for a long time. Women like feeling confident and sexy. That is not some hidden secret they refuse to admit. Men are the ones who mostly shame women for being sexual. Part of empowerment and breaking the patriarchy is through allowing themselves to be sexual beings and disregarding the shame from insecure men. It's about not having the double standard applied to them when it comes to sexuality.

Sounding real incel-ish with the "god created them for men (to desire them)" and talk of "sexual objects." Women don't want to be objects, they want to be sexual people, the same way men are allowed to be. It isn't some great puzzle that needs to be cracked, it's pretty simple. I think you should try talking to some women some time, it would probably very educational for you and would have the added benefit of helping you get laid. Women are just regular people.
I agree with this for the most but I think he was noticing contradiction between women wanting be to sexual without being sexualized, by men specifically. Its a concept most men can't related to; there are seldom negatives to men being sexualized by women. When men try to be "sexy" in public, we have a goal....get women's attention. When women try to be "sexy" in public, they do it to feel sexy. And sexy is subjective here...it could mean wearing a thong or a winter coat.

Its related to the whole, "why's she wearing that outfit if she didn't want us to look at her" line of thinking. I mean, most men believe women put on make up for men.

Why is Jen at work twerking, in She Hulk form, with Meg the Stallion when she just said she wants to be an Anon lawyer.:yeshrug:

I get why but its hard to defend, rationally.

Last edited:
Daps
They missed an opportunity in Black Panther for Kilmonger to be like "all the stuff black people are going through all over the world and yall NIKKAS are sitting up here with all this technology being stingy!"

No they didn’t. Not all black people want to be subjected to that shyt watching comic book movies

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

You really need to just speak to women instead of guessing at what they want. They want to be sexual beings, not objects. They are not against sexualizing themselves if they so choose, and they are against being objectified. These are not dueling narratives. Being sexual does not automatically turn you into an object and the fact that you're implying that is telling on yourself.

If Usher is performing, he'll sing and dance and put on a show for his fans. When he's walking down the street he doesn't want people yelling at him to dance for them.

They are having fun dancing in their office with no men present. Women do that at home with their friends with no men present all the time. You call it drinking the kool aid, but really its just listening to women and accepting their perspective as valid.

They want to be desired, they just don't want to be objectified. Part of being a human being and not an object is having a your own wants and needs. Not everyone wants the same thing.

It's really not a difficult thing to understand. I don't know why you're acting like it's complicated.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I agree with this for the most but I think he was noticing contradiction between women wanting be to sexual without being sexualized, by men specifically. Its a concept most men can't related to; there are seldom negatives to men being sexualized by women. When men try to be "sexy" in public, we have a goal....get women's attention. When women try to be "sexy" in public, they do it to feel sexy. And sexy is subjective here...it could mean wearing a thong or a winter coat.

Its related to the whole, "why's she wearing that outfit if she didn't want us to look at her" line of thinking. I mean, most men believe women put on make up for men.

Why is Jen at work twerking, in She Hulk form, with Meg the Stallion when she just said she wants to be an Anon lawyer.:yeshrug:

I get why but its hard to defend, rationally.
Women want to be sexualized, they just don't want to be objectified. If they wear a revealing outfit, they want to be seen and feel desired, and put themselves in the best position to feel confident. They don't want some random making them feel uncomfortable by overzealously ogling them or making disrespectful comments. Those are two different things. Women aren't always dressing up for men either. A lot of it is a status thing between women. No men have ever cared about nail polish or handbags, and yet women spend tons of money to doll themselves up in that shyt. Seeing women's motivations as man-cetric is incorrect.

Jen is twerking because she was with Meg Thee Stallion playing her music, and she was dancing. Lots of people dance for fun.
It's really not hard to defend, rationally. It only makes sense to criticize if you approach it from an irrational angle.