She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Daps
Yeah i always thought he sounded to broish to be a convincing scientist. Sounds more like a stoner than a genius.
Norton captured that nerdy squeaky voiced scientist better. And that serves as a better contrast between him and hulk.

I've been saying this for years!!! Even in his first appearance in the MCU, Ruffalo comes off like he's cool, calm and collected. In that scene where BW tricks him to come to the house she was in, dude was running mind games on a super spy.

In no time in history, has that been Bruce Banners character. Dude is a scared scientist most of the time and I've never seen him play mind games with a super spy. Dude even hit the table to scare her.

When has that ever been Bruce Banner? I never liked Ruffalo as Hulk

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Not read all the comments, so may have been answered, but why did Wong mention about not wiping people's memories again. She hulk is after Shang Chi and before Spiderman.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just catching up on this. Ended up skipping Moon Knight and Ms Marvel for now. It’s getting to be too much to keep up with even for me.

But on topic, my nikka back :to: give him his movie. I won’t ever forget Thanos knocked his ass into an existential crisis easy work, but that’s alright

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Calm down breh, I liked Norton:pachaha:

who seems more like a mal-adjusted bookworm to you?

norton played the hulk as someone who was "cursed" and that was the wrong choice. he played him as a man heroic enough to stand up for strangers. a man sure enough of himself to command an entire factory to stop working. a man confident enough to take charge in conversations. a leader.

all things which banner is not.

he needed to play someone who was conflicted and unsure of himself. a man hidingd behind sarcasm to mask bottled up rage - which is the better choice and what ruffalo did

"hiding behind" personality traits used as a defence is a personality trait of the troubled like "the comedian (watchmen)" or the "tears of a clown"

ruffalo played banner a man with serious personal issues. a figitty, hand wringing man, uncomforable with himself and his surroundings.

"i'm always angry"
"STOP lying to me"
"me in a pressurised tube.. no this is much better"
is that true? "erm ... well ... " *avoids question*

rational leader types are not prone to petulent outbursts and/or sustained rage. people without the internal balance to relate to and assert their position, views and rights in the world are. people who feel that the world is out of their control and against them.

Daps
Men have a cgi superhero. He fights bad guys and saves the world.

Women get a cgi superhero. She twerks in her first appearance :lolbron:

I'm not an incel but I can't help but notice this. If anything she hulk twerking is the crazy part. I expect Meg to do what she does

Thinking about this a little bit more and what I'm about to say may be too heavy for an MCU thread... but my true issue with this stuff, whether in the MCU or out of it, is that if women would just admit they like being sexualized, then we could get somewhere.

Look at all these chics celebrating She Hulk and Meg twerking. :mjlol:

That's my only gripe with it. Women do all that big talk about wanting to be empowered and the "patriarchy" and all of this foolery, but when it comes down to it, their empowerment always turns into thottery:pachaha:

ALL women want to be desired and sexualized by the RIGHT man. God literally created them to be desired by men and deep down they know that. They do all that capping about it, because they haven't figured out how to say "Yes, we want to be looked at as sexual objects, just not necessarily by YOU."

Once they perfect that message, they might get somewhere:ehh:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boy Wong did the race :dead:
dave-peace.gif

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Thinking about this a little bit more and what I'm about to say may be too heavy for an MCU thread... but my true issue with this stuff, whether in the MCU or out of it, is that if women would just admit they like being sexualized, then we could get somewhere.

That's my only gripe with it. Women do all that big talk about wanting to be empowered and the "patriarchy" and all of this foolery, but when it comes down to it, their empowerment always turns into thottery:pachaha:

ALL women want to be desired and sexualized by the RIGHT man. God literally created them to be desired by men and deep down they know that. They do all that capping about it, because they haven't figured out how to say "Yes, we want to be looked at as sexual objects, just not necessarily by YOU."

I feel everyone is sexualizing her body lol. I no have problem with it, but isn’t that what the majority of women in comics didn’t want with female super heroes. They had She hulk body looking like a gorilla in the comics for some runs lol

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

I don't know where you've been for the last 40 years, but sexual liberation has been a part of feminism for a long time. Women like feeling confident and sexy. That is not some hidden secret they refuse to admit. Men are the ones who mostly shame women for being sexual. Part of empowerment and breaking the patriarchy is through allowing themselves to be sexual beings and disregarding the shame from insecure men. It's about not having the double standard applied to them when it comes to sexuality.

Sounding real incel-ish with the "god created them for men (to desire them)" and talk of "sexual objects." Women don't want to be objects, they want to be sexual people, the same way men are allowed to be. It isn't some great puzzle that needs to be cracked, it's pretty simple. I think you should try talking to some women some time, it would probably very educational for you and would have the added benefit of helping you get laid. Women are just regular people.