She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Daps
Disney are killing the mcu because of Disney+.

They need content, so are making Marvel pump out any damn thing they can as fast as they can quality be damned :scust:

I mean we've got characters from spinoff shows getting their own spinoffs :scust:

:laff::laff: you right

This is what happens when you let @Bryan Danielson and @Taika Watiti run the show :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I found the show more interesting when he was fighting goons than The Hand anyway. It went from practical stunts and choreography to CG magical flipping and shyt when you start fighting ninjas.

Ex.

Although i did like the bullseyes fights, but they were mainly just throwing shyt at each other lol

Yo, someone in the comments pointed out they don't show his face all the way from 0:50 to 1:33 cause that's a 43-second stuntman switch so the lead actor doesn't have to take all the body slams. :laff:

Pulling off both switches off-camera so that it's still a continuous camera take is pretty fukking real tho. :leon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yo, someone in the comments pointed out they don't show his face all the way from 0:50 to 1:33 cause that's a 43-second stuntman switch so the lead actor doesn't have to take all the body slams. :laff:

Pulling off both switches off-camera so that it's still a continuous camera take is pretty fukking real tho. :leon:

Very clever camera work to get them to switch out

Daps
Men have a cgi superhero. He fights bad guys and saves the world.

Women get a cgi superhero. She twerks in her first appearance :lolbron:

I'm not an incel but I can't help but notice this. If anything she hulk twerking is the crazy part. I expect Meg to do what she does