She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The problem is marvel messed up his personalities, professor hulk is a mix of grey hulk, green hulk and banner. He is a unique personality and is a dope ass character in the comics. Skaar hulk and devil hulk are my personal favorites but they jacked up the planet hulk storyline in Thor ragnorak and even then that hulk is a different personality than all the rest. I doubt we see grey hulk and Marvel will never go dark enough to really do immortal hulk and bring us devil hulk. Marvel really dropped the ball with hulk

Come on now fam lol, the source material is cool but you have to kinda streamline of that stuff for film. This is akin to people up in arms about Ms Marvel not being an inhuman like it's not going to be a nightmare to explain the distinction to casuals.

We don't need Joe Fixit to reach a point where there's a merger. And as for Hulk in Ragnarok, I wouldn't call it a different personality all together.

Savage Hulk is a like a giant mindless baby. Him staying transformed on Sakarr for 2 years straight brought that same Hulk into what I would call more like a toddler phase. He could speak in short coherant sentences because he had been "out" long enough to learn and grown a bit mentally.

In fact, I'd say Banner doesn't reach that merger without Hulk gaining the capacity to understand shyt like, aye you can't be running around smashing shyt with reckless abandon, people will fear and hate you. The more self aware, toddler-esque Hulk understands enough to know that it's in his best interest to share the light with Banner as long as he doesn't have to sit in the background dormant.

But that cannot hold. Only other incarnation I really want to see on film is Maestro, which I think there is a perfectly logical lane for. He's going to have to bush this 'smart Hulk" transformation if he's going back to Sakarr at some point. And if/when he comes back to earth, he's going have to try and improve upon the merger without sacrificing so much raw power just to keep his wits about him.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Come on now fam lol, the source material is cool but you have to kinda streamline of that stuff for film. This is akin to people up in arms about Ms Marvel not being an inhuman like it's not going to be a nightmare to explain the distinction to casuals.

We don't need Joe Fixit to reach a point where there's a merger. And as for Hulk in Ragnarok, I wouldn't call it a different personality all together.

Savage Hulk is a like a giant mindless baby. Him staying transformed on Sakarr for 2 years straight brought that same Hulk into what I would call more like a toddler phase. He could speak in short coherant sentences because he had been "out" long enough to learn and grown a bit mentally.

In fact, I'd say Banner doesn't reach that merger without Hulk gaining the capacity to understand shyt like, aye you can't be running around smashing shyt with reckless abandon, people will fear and hate you. The more self aware, toddler-esque Hulk understands enough to know that it's in his best interest to share the light with Banner as long as he doesn't have to sit in the background dormant.

But that cannot hold. Only other incarnation I really want to see on film is Maestro, which I think there is a perfectly logical lane for. He's going to have to bush this 'smart Hulk" transformation if he's going back to Sakarr at some point. And if/when he comes back to earth, he's going have to try and improve upon the merger without sacrificing so much raw power just to keep his wits about him.
Maestro is from a dystopian future, you already have Kang on deck. The introduction writes itself with little to no effort.

Imagine their faces if he siccs Maestro on them since he doesn't get his hands dirty.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
FbAF8YEXoAABojn
Iron man 3s :dead: