She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Goddamn this episode flew right on by but there were a lot of hints towards future projects in it. :gladbron:

“Man fights with metal claws in bar brawl”

marvels-wolverine-wolverine.gif

marvel-wolverine-wolverine-play-station5.gif

X-Men references slowly but surely coming in with Thunderbolts around the corner.:blessed:

Bruce outchea jettin’ in space, that World War Hulk announcement could be coming real soon.

:dead: at them finally acknowledging the giant ass Celestial hand from Eternals.

THIS is what I’m loving about the show so far. We’re getting a glimpse of the MCU from a civilian/non super hero perspective and how casually all these crazy events are mentioned because they have become the norm in their world.

Why did Titania attack that court room?

Was she after the boss?

That would make a good setup for the Leader manipulating stuff.

On the crawler of the news channel Titania blamed it on low blood sugar, mocking this event from our reality.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/03/12/norman-oklahoma-commentator-slur

If anyone’s interested in knowing which comics were in the background…

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I was on the fence about episode 1...the feminist "I have it harder than you :sadbron:" and the "Im a girl, therefore im a better hulk" tropes almost made me quit it...

2nd episode was better. Im on board now....I do like the chick they casted.

Also seeing ol boy from perfect strangers made me happy for some reason lol.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats going on with Hulk? He has little to no remorse about turning his cousin into a hulk:picard:

"Sorry about that champ:steviej:"

You would think being that he is tortured about being the Hulk. He would be a little more torn up about what happened to his family member. A little bit more guilt ridden?

Edit-and on a sidenote,just take this Hulk out back and put him down already:flabbynsick:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Definitely not for Disney. They're better off releasing in bulk to help us get attached to the characters faster.
Nah because them not everyone is o. The same page.

No water cooler talk of the show.

No real big fan movement because people are at different stages of viewing.

Also it COMES AND GOES...not to be talked about 3 weeks later...when they drop shows all at once it gets talked about on twitter for AT BEST a weekend. Then the world moves on.

One episode a week guarantees the show will be discussed heavily for 10 weeks minimum.

That's 10weeks for media attention...discussion. more opportunities for fans to talk about best episode....websites and media doing episode reviews.

You can even flip that into a "After the She Hulk" discussion recap show right after the show airs if you want.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Oh well tough luck nikka. I've never been spoiled in real life by anything that I didn't actively tell people to spoil it.
Just fukking be patient:dahell:

People who know more than you have made the call

1 episode a week :umad:

You know damn well you binge the show then 2 weeks later you moved on...Disney don't want that...and it's not best for business IMO.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just fukking be patient:dahell:

People who know more than you have made the call

1 episode a week :umad:

You know damn well you binge the show then 2 weeks later you moved on...Disney don't want that...and it's not best for business IMO.
fukk that shyt. Netflix blew open that pandora's box for me.