She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Probably so but man it it went the serious route, ala DareDevil, that sh*t could be really really big
I'm just tempering your expectations. Of all the Disney shows this is supposed to be the most out and out comedy of them. Wrong show to watch if you're hoping for a serious tone shift.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Due to Universal 'the mcu narrative' on the Hulk as a character hasn't been fully fleshed out, yet still implied that like in the source material, his distinct personality splits stem from some sort of trauma. It wouldn't even be a retcon (which happens often within the mcu narraitives) at this point dig further into that implication which I'm sure they will.

Show me the scene where this is stated in an MCU on-screen scene? :mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

I been thinkin/saying this shyt since Endgame.

Last edited:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

I been thinkin/saying this shyt since Endgame.

The problem is marvel messed up his personalities, professor hulk is a mix of grey hulk, green hulk and banner. He is a unique personality and is a dope ass character in the comics. Skaar hulk and devil hulk are my personal favorites but they jacked up the planet hulk storyline in Thor ragnorak and even then that hulk is a different personality than all the rest. I doubt we see grey hulk and Marvel will never go dark enough to really do immortal hulk and bring us devil hulk. Marvel really dropped the ball with hulk

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Goddamn this episode flew right on by but there were a lot of hints towards future projects in it. :gladbron:

“Man fights with metal claws in bar brawl”

marvels-wolverine-wolverine.gif

marvel-wolverine-wolverine-play-station5.gif

X-Men references slowly but surely coming in with Thunderbolts around the corner.:blessed:

Bruce outchea jettin’ in space, that World War Hulk announcement could be coming real soon.

:dead: at them finally acknowledging the giant ass Celestial hand from Eternals.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Thought the 2nd episode was funnier than the first :ehh: .

The dinner conversation with her family :russ:

Also nice to see Adrian Chase from Arrow, albeit breifly. - 10 Steps Ahead :wow:

Still don't love the CGI when she is in Hulk form, but starting to get used to it.
That sequence with Jen at the office was poking out like a sore thumb. :huhldup:

Hoping She-Hulk’s VFX will be done justice whenever she shows up on the big screen. Tatiana’s adding a lot of charm for the character to make me not care too much thankfully.

Also curious to see what they end up doing with Titania. Jameela’s way too fine to be going out like some Sunday Night Heat jobber. :lupe:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Goddamn this episode flew right on by but there were a lot of hints towards future projects in it. :gladbron:

Man fights with metal claws in bar brawl”

marvels-wolverine-wolverine.gif

marvel-wolverine-wolverine-play-station5.gif

X-Men references slowly but surely coming in with Thunderbolts around the corner.:blessed:

Bruce outchea jettin’ in space, that World War Hulk announcement could be coming real soon.

:dead: at them finally acknowledging the giant ass Celestial hand from Eternals.
When did the 2 bolded happen?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i hate her friend and i think her and that aspect is gonna be the ultimate downfall of the show. that being said, i also feel like the worst people are also gonna attack that "yass queen, female empowerment" theme of the show, so i don't wanna be lumped in with those dumb fukks.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The problem is marvel messed up his personalities, professor hulk is a mix of grey hulk, green hulk and banner. He is a unique personality and is a dope ass character in the comics. Skaar hulk and devil hulk are my personal favorites but they jacked up the planet hulk storyline in Thor ragnorak and even then that hulk is a different personality than all the rest. I doubt we see grey hulk and Marvel will never go dark enough to really do immortal hulk and bring us devil hulk. Marvel really dropped the ball with hulk
If they ever do go the planet hulk route, I think it would most likely be only the battle royale coliseum part of it where we get the Thor and Hulk teamup again. You right tho, having Banner go nuts and kill everyone on earth is huge stretch cause Ragnarok fukked up that whole story :heh: